NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
881c42a1.jpg

This one's really nice :D:D:D

I love the long hair look. I dont see sadness????? were do you see that?? he might be tired cause he dont sit still. I admire that man so much, and I see how hard he works to get his point across to people.. but still no sadness. Maybe anger on the situation with Africa. The best medicine?? How do you know what Bman needs??? I would think the only ones who would know that is his family. Ali especially. One think he doesnt need is fans telling him what he needs. lol. ok, i best be quiet.. for i get myself in trouble.

Jamila said:
He's looking better - but I still see a glint of sadness(?) in his eyes.

Anyway, the BEST medicine for Bono is to be back out in the public amongst his fans/followers so that he can begin again to receive our UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIM! :wink:

He has always thrived off his contact with us - I'm glad to see him re-emerge AND GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAY!

WE LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU, BONO! PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT. :wink:

ONE LOVE.

who are you?? you scaring me.

u2philly said:
I didnt understand that quote to, about the sadness. someone explain..

:scratch:

That's what I said too, what's up with that? :confused: It sounds like he's been seriously ill or has been through some terrible tragedy or something. He was just on vacation. So there were no new pics for awhile. It doesn't mean anything happened to Bono. But it is good to see the new pics!

Good, more pics! :love:

I just thought of something, FallingStar was here, and she disappeared about the same time this news he was in Germany came up. Could it be, she ran to go chase him down? ;) :hyper: Maybe she found him!

U2Kitten said:

I just thought of something, FallingStar was here, and she disappeared about the same time this news he was in Germany came up. Could it be, she ran to go chase him down? ;) :hyper: Maybe she found him!

I was wondering about this too! I hope she found him! :D:hyper:

That guy he's with, Herbert Gronemeyer, is a musician and an actor. You may remember him in Das Boot, as the journalist. Also, I like the new stud in Bono's left ear. With the longer hair, it's a new look altogether.

That's bollox! He looks as jet-lagged as usual heheheh.

Really, though, it's his HAIR that *I've* got issues with. Will SOMEbody PLEASE get him to a barber??? His hair is screaming "Love me, love me, WHY won't you LOVE me?!?!??"

You know, does anyone know Bono was featured in the latest issue of Time? Here, I'll copy/paste from my livejournal cuz I'm lazy like that:

*Bites thoughtfully into a Grapple*

Ya know, I don't think I'm gonna renew the zootopiandublintour.com domain this year. I mean, it just sits there, and I've got no plans for it. But man, I was proud of that design. I dunno, it's only $19 a year to keep it running...hmmm.

K, so anyway I was shopping on iTunes a few minutes ago, checkin' out some Mozart. I stopped on the page for some Sonatas and Fantasias as performed by Alicia de Larrocha, and looked up in the upper righthand corner of the navigation page. You know, where it tells you what other listeners of this particular album bought. This is what was listed:

- Mozart, Piano Sonatas
- Mozart, Piano Concertos No. 21 & 24
- Mozart, Concerto No. 20, Concerto for 2 Pianos and Concerto for 3 Pianos
- Stevie Wonder, Innervisions
- U2, War

Hmmm. I'd like to do some studies from a musicological/neurological point of view, but I lack certain resources (such as being smart enough and um, money). Still, let me ask you this: If listening to Mozart will make me smarter, as studies suggest, will listening to U2 make me smarter, too??

Also, I got this weeks Time mag in the mail today. "The lives and ideas of the world's most influential people." There is an interesting figure featured on page 124, not under "Artists and Entertainers," but under "Heros and Icons."

*grins with pride*

...Written by Bobby Shriver, of course.

And then....in the same section, on page 132, on Aung San Suu Kyi, by none other than Bono. Also in this section:

- the dalai lama
- nelson mandela
- lance armstrong, Oprah and Tiiigeeerrrrr

Can I just say? U2 is the bestest band in the WOOOORRRLD.

Side note: Word has it that this upcoming tour is likely going to be their last. :(

*flips through some more*

Yeah, I am REALLY in agreement with this list, and the articles written for it about each person. And quite glad to see people like Jeffery Sachs (Harvard Economentalist who has helped Bono a lot), Jill Tarter (SETI researcher), and Edward Witten (physicist, String theory guy).

I just bought the TIME magazine. Pretty good issue. (bman so damm cute :drool: ) Now back to hear, maybe a little trim.. and thats it !! BONO BABY GROW THAT HAIR, JOSHUA TREE STYLE!!!:drool:

PaleBlueDot said:
His hair is screaming "Love me, love me, WHY won't you LOVE me?!?!??"

Well if you read back through the posts in this thread, you'll see about 9 or 10 of us love it just fine :love: :sexywink:

Sigh, those are great, Rose! :love: He looks beautiful! I always liked Matthias' pics!

You know when you have people pulling you in 18 different directions and so much happening it takes a toll on you.. I think when I see pictures of Bono thats how I see him tired warn out maybe I dont know.. but something and it's really none of my business nor do I think Jamilia meant it to sound like it was hers other then the fact she wants him to remain well.. as well all do
The best medicine?? How do you know what Bman needs??? I would think the only ones who would know that is his family. Ali especially. One think he doesnt need is fans telling him what he needs. lol. ok, i best be quiet.. for i get myself in trouble.
no need for you to go off like that on someone who was only expressing concern .

None of us know Bono and it is a personal matter with him his friends and family if there is anything at all going on ..it's private but fans are free to feel concern and wish him well. I think there's nothing wrong with wishing the man solace

I would argue he is not the Bono I saw at even the Liberal Convention and I will keep my opinion to myself about why those are my thoughts . For the record before those rumours start flying around from this discussion no Bono is not sick at least not to the best of anyone's knowledge here

I think he's also definitely thinner, which can make your face look older. Remember his comments a while back about wanting to get in shape for the tour?

Last edited:
Yeah, he looks fit but he should get more in shape, I always thought that he had with a little extra weight during the Elevation Tour, he looks better now but should try to work his way to be like he was during the Popmart Tour but with this cool kick ass hair he?s got now!

U2Kitten said:

Well if you read back through the posts in this thread, you'll see about 9 or 10 of us love it just fine :love: :sexywink:

I know, but i mean...I'm not saying so much that it is bad to grow it out...Personally I prefer it short, but it's not my damn hair. My POINT is -- GET RID OF THE SPLIT ENDS!!! If he wants to grow it, fine, but pleeease do us all a favor and do it tastefully!

I don't think he's "tired" he just had a long vacation! I don't think he's sick or even sad. He is older now and he's going to have some lines in his face. That's all. :shrug:

Why people think he is sad, tired or whatever. He has a smile in face in most of the pictures, this discussion is unnecessary, people are trying to dig something that is not there. And I don't think he looks so old, the man is looking all right. Personally I think the gray hair is kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom