Need songs for Bono, Adam, and Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, everyone. I'm going to start making screensavers for Bono, Edge, and Adam soon since I now have the space on my website for them. I'm going to do it in the same format that I used for the Larry and U2 ones, with a picture slideshow and a song playing in the background. Anywho, need song suggestions for Bono, Edge, and Adam, please!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

For Edge: Bullet, or better yet Van Diemen's Land.

For Bono: Bad, WOWY, Sweetest Thing

For Adam: Mysterious Ways, Party Girl, Wild Horses

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Adam - Do You Feel Loved
Edge - The Fly
Bono - Ehm... I'm clueless on this one.

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
For Adam: Party Girl

Hahahaha! *loveth* that idea!

Edge: Beautiful Day or Elevation

Bono: Out of Control

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

Is there a way you could like.. have it so we could pick an mp3 for it to play or something? Cos, ya know, there's a lot of different suggestions... and personally I wouldn't have mine play anything cos it's asleep, computers are supposed to be quiet while asleep in my opinion
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

for edge, i REALLY like the live versions of stay (faraway, so close) from elevation, where it's just him playing and bono singing (boston dvd)

for adam, i agree with playboy mansion or miami, or possibly ultraviolet (light my way)...for some reason i just LOVE that bass line...

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

Originally posted by Kristie:
Is there a way you could like.. have it so we could pick an mp3 for it to play or something? Cos, ya know, there's a lot of different suggestions... and personally I wouldn't have mine play anything cos it's asleep, computers are supposed to be quiet while asleep in my opinion
wink.gif

You can mute the sound on the screensaver, but I don't think there's a way you can pick which song you want...sorry!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Back
Top Bottom