Mrs Edge, any advice for the rest of us Edge girls???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Since you did so well at Montreal, and I'm sure you will be able to do it again at Vegas....
Any advice for the rest of us Edge girls about getting our favorite "guitar god's" attention????????????

Thank you!
Shygirl

Ooooh, man! That's a heavy responsibility, especially because I haven't a clue! I am stumbling about in the dark as far as this goes. I just hit it lucky. I have yet to actually talk to the man, let alone hug him/dance with him, so these are my ultimate goals, and I haven't a clue how to achieve them.

I think that as long as you somehow let Edge know that you love him, he is thrilled. He's so used to everyone loving Bono and Larry, and it's usually just the guys that make a fuss over him. He IS a Leo after all, and they bask in attention and thrive on "Love" with a capital L. Did you see that GORGEOUS pose he did for Miss Zooropa? That is one of my fave Edge pics of all time. I think that as long as you seem really genuine, he'll respond.

Good advice, Mrs. Edge!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

Thanks!!! Edge always seemed like a genuine person... I'm sure he loves to get the attention! I'm just going to have to be clever about it........
Hopefully after Nov 2nd I'll have a awesome story to share like you did!!!

I loved the picture of him and Bono when they read your sign!! Edge looked soooooooo cute!!! I think he was really surprised, and flattered!

Back
Top Bottom