Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have these been posted?

GQ Men Of The Year Awards - tonight in London

MVAxb.jpg

Oh my...so handsome :heart:

Oh dear, going there again? :laugh:

Yeah, he's totally way too fat. So he cannot wear white clothes. That's like, the best argument I've ever heard man.

Black hides the weight, everybody knows that! Don't laugh at me ignorant.
And yeah, he is got too much belly, he should be a little careful.

are those pics NEW?!?!?!!??!!??!? ahhhhhhhh first pic of 50 year old Edge!!!!! :love:

Yep, it's happening tonight. Hopefully there'll be other pics throughout the night - I'll keep checking!

And I didn't even think of this....what a first 50 pic to get :sexywink:

Lmao, starting the namecalling already? :lol: Awesome.

And for the record, we've just seen shirtless photos of the man. He's not fat at all, just slightly overweight. Nothing compared to your average American citizen.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah he's so fat. Guess what? Even if he was which he's not... WHO THE FUCK CARES??!

Seriously give us a break.

Great pics! :up:

Hey! You leave us out of it. :angry:

:wink:

Ok majority of the world's population then.

It's quite sad. There's more people overweight n the world than there are people dying of starvation. I mean, it's sad because it's not because the amount of people dying of starvation is decreasing...

Lmao, starting the namecalling already? :lol: Awesome.

And for the record, we've just seen shirtless photos of the man. He's not fat at all, just slightly overweight. Nothing compared to your average American citizen.

I'm not american, thank you.
You saw the paparazzi photo while he 's resting at his HOUSE? Grrreaaat for you! Super fan!

He could lost a little of his belly but i think he doesn't care at all, that's the problem! Look at Adam, Larry and Edge?
Adam should be the GQ Man of the year! So classy.

I'm not american, thank you.
You saw the paparazzi photo while he 's resting at his HOUSE? Grrreaaat for you! Super fan!

He could lost a little of his belly but i think he doesn't care at all, that's the problem! Look at Adam, Larry and Edge?
Adam should be the GQ Man of the year! So classy.

I know. You're French. It was a figure of speech, nowhere did I state you were American. Don't jump to conclusions because you don't read properly. Thank you.

And Most of us did as they were posted here. How exactly does that make me a fan? :huh:

Besides, you're diverting from the original point I made, which is that he's not actually fat.
The man has just had a huge world tour spanning 3 years inbetween which he had a spinal surgery. You really reckon he's just working out every day just like that without getting some rest for a while?

Bono's never been a skinny guy. He's always had meat on his bones, and especially right after the tour he gets a bit chubby. But there's a difference between a bit chubby and fat. A difference you clearly do not get.

And besides, you say he doesn't care? Do you really think that's realistic? He just had spinal surgery, and went to the hospital a few weeks ago for a check up. If he was badly obsese as you say he is, the doctors would've told him to lose weight. So yeah, uhm. No.

That's a poor comparison. So if I don't have the same body type as three other 38 year olds, clearly my problem is that I just don't care. Not that I have a different body type.

Yeah, Bono's bigger than the other three. Alert the media.

Have these been posted?

GQ Men Of The Year Awards - tonight in London

MVAxb.jpg

N6Avf.jpg

5mc0A.jpg

EVqCA.jpg

Wow. The sensible part of me can only say, "Gee, I don't think I've see pics of them at previous GQ functions before"

Huuumph, and thanks for blocking Adam in the third pic, Bono!:doh::wink:

No Larry and no ladies? (their other halfs)

Finally, thanks Mephy!

Adam and Edge, matching penguin suits! Time to run off to the realm of fan-fiction on another site where we can slash:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom