Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of ebay, I've found a japanese auction with pics I've never seen before taken from japanese magazines...
ebay_u2_03.jpg

ebay_u2_04.jpg

ebay_u2_08.jpg

ebay_u2_13.jpg

ebay_u2_14.jpg

ebay_u2_16.jpg

Does anyone have a link to the ebay page of this auction coz I can't seem to find it?! :shrug:

Japan Magazine Clipping U2 Bono sticker cassette label | eBay

I don't think I'm gonna buy it, but if we pool our resources, I'm in :up: :lol:

Thanks and oh I'm surely tempted! :drool: I've bought many a back issue magazine off eBay but this is a little pricey, especially as I already have many of the pics in the magazine, only a few have I not seen before, and also it being all in Japanese, so can't even understand the text!! :wink:

Thanks and oh I'm surely tempted! :drool: I've bought many a back issue magazine off eBay but this is a little pricey, especially as I already have many of the pics in the magazine, only a few have I not seen before, and also it being all in Japanese, so can't even understand the text!! :wink:

That exactly. :lol: I was thinking about it for those few pictures, however I see it has a bid now, and I don't want to bid against it if it's one of us! :wink: So, is it? :hmm:

Did it sound the same? :shifty: You of all people can verify if this is the real deal!
I actually heard Edge speak at Brussels, he sounded as sweet as he sounds on there. I would deffo say its his.

But then again, you hear what you want to hear. :shifty:

That exactly. :lol: I was thinking about it for those few pictures, however I see it has a bid now, and I don't want to bid against it if it's one of us! :wink: So, is it? :hmm:

Good question. If you're one of us, misterious bidder, speak now! Otherwise I may bid, if you decide not to, Bonocomet. I'm not sure yet because it is indeed a bit pricey...

I actually heard Edge speak at Brussels, he sounded as sweet as he sounds on there. I would deffo say its his.

But then again, you hear what you want to hear. :shifty:

I know silly, I heard him speak in front of me in Montreal. :tongue: But people's voices sound different through phones. Note how Bono's phonecalls sound different than his normal voice too. Though that could be attributed to him being barely awake.

Hmm so if it isn't someone here, I may put a bid, but I'm not going to get in a bidding war and go too high. :wink: If it is someone else here who hasn't spoken yet, please say so! You can send me a PM if you aren't comfortable saying so here, but I honestly don't want to push the price up if someone here is bidding. :wave:

:hmm: Have you ever seen the U2 section in there?

Yes I have, I managed to snatch a scan of the article from the now defunct Bono online site gallery. But some of the pics from the article are missing, like someone cut them out before, for whatever reason, scanning the article!? :shrug:

I've just uploaded the scanned magazine onto my photobucket account, take a look, you'll see what I mean...

Vanity Fair november 2004 pictures by luthienBono - Photobucket

I thought that was Bono in the baseball uniform too! :doh: My screen is small.

If it's Micheal Bolton...good God Bono I'm sorry :lol:

Too cute! Is that mazipan? Did you make it yourself? Edge is the most realistic, and Larry looks like Stuart Little (that's a good thing!)

Hamster Fly and Hamster Larry are so adorable! :cute:

Btw, I spent way too much of yesterday looking through this thread and a lot of the pictures are absolutely amazing :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom