Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=
bonoredflyzooropazootv.jpg

I've posted a bigger scan of this one but the quality of the photo is not as good. I'll rescan it one of these days.
:shifty: Sixty nine? Well I wouldn't mind that....

:DThankies! I only had the first two!

Red one was only worn at dress rehearsal, if memory serves.

Just trying to remember if that was a Hershey Outside Broadcast rehearsal or Zooropa rehearsals in Rotterdam (I got to see both)... Memory is failing me as to which of the two. I am thinking it was Zooropa dress rehearsals, as the one pic has him holding the gold Macphisto outfit.

I could scan the whole article for you sometime if you'd like all 69. :wink:
:shifty: Can't say I'd mind that..

Red one was only worn at dress rehearsal, if memory serves.

Just trying to remember if that was a Hershey Outside Broadcast rehearsal or Zooropa rehearsals in Rotterdam (I got to see both)... Memory is failing me as to which of the two. I am thinking it was Zooropa dress rehearsals, as the one pic has him holding the gold Macphisto outfit.

Yeah, it was the Rotterdam 1993 zooropa dress rehearsal. :) First Macphisto appearance onstage as well.

Starting the new Misc pics thread with this pic because :ohmy: I haven't been around quite as much lately so maybe I missed it, but I had never seen this before today and wow.

U2BonoPinewood1V1.jpg

I know I´m a bit late, but HOLY MOTHER OF A GOD!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::combust::combust::combust::faint:
I just have one word for this: bonogasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom