MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm officially & completely blown away now! These are by far the best wallpapers that I've ever seen in any fandom! I ended up saving ... well ... um ... most of them, actually! :) The the first one youposted, the purple JT one, is going to be the first one I use. Just absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! Not to mention the fact that that is still my all time favorite era for U2. If you get bored or happen to have the time to do it, I would love to see maybe a WP from the "Discotheque" video! *puppyeyes* Again, beautiful, beautiful work!

Ms. M said:

Do you have any that are ONE or Make Poverty History related? Maybe with all the international MPH campaigns?

Obrigado :yes:

I am working on it as we speak :up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edgespet

Ok, I'm officially & completely blown away now! These are by far the best wallpapers that I've ever seen in any fandom! I ended up saving ... well ... um ... most of them, actually! The the first one youposted, the purple JT one, is going to be the first one I use. Just absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! Not to mention the fact that that is still my all time favorite era for U2. If you get bored or happen to have the time to do it, I would love to see maybe a WP from the "Discotheque" video! *puppyeyes* Again, beautiful, beautiful work!

I get amazed at myself too sometimes ! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
Thanks for that "pat on the back", I am trying my best.
I have been working on a "discotheque" WP for awhile now, I´ll post it soon. :up:

See ya later

:faint: Wow...... every time I think I've found the PERFECT wallpaper, I see another one that's even more perfect!

Max es el hombre!! :giggle: Thank you so much for sharing your massive talent with us - more proof of what wonderful people U2 bring together. :yes: :up:

Max_theHitman said:
...was gonna throw it in the garbage, but some of you might like it.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/paulhewson/MAX_theHitman_wallpaperBlueBlack_Lo.jpg

MAX_theHitman_wallpaperBlueBlack_Lo.jpg

I'm glad you didn't throw it away--I love it!! :love:

:wink: One word Max: YOU ARE AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!oups...6 words...can't hold back my wild horses...

These wallpapers are SO good!!!

I just had a small request...I would like a wallpaper from Bono during Sometimes You Can't Make it On your Own...like pics from the vid and words of the songs...

I would REALLY love it...though they're ALL an AMAZING!!!

Here's my e-mail...if any prob...u2_sarajevo@yahoo.ca

THANKS...Continue your great work!!!!

cathxxx

Max, for some reason it says that you don't receive PMs?? :confused:

I was wondering if you could make one for me (I can't make any of these do-it-yourself links work either) using one of my dance w. Bono pics? I have lots of good ones I could send you....or maybe just an altered MW wallpaper for me?

Jessica

Max_theHitman said:
I know there are quite a few grils in here that love Bono (besides Ali), so these next TWO wallpapers were made specially for YOU.

One is without YOUR "picture"...

and the other wallpaper is for you to paste YOUR picture on the available space I left out specially for that! :wink:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/U2_wallpaper_087_LowRez.jpg

U2_wallpaper_087_LowRez.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place your picture on this next one !
If you don´t know how, send me a private-message with your picture, and I´ll do it for you.
I will send it back to you via e-mail, alright.
See ya later :hug:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/U2_wallpaper_088_LowRez.jpg

U2_wallpaper_088_LowRez.jpg

Last edited:
While I know it doesn't hold a candle to Max's work, I feel compelled to post this wallpaper that I made from one of Jess's pics. It was on my PC for quite some time :D

jessicadance.jpg

Max_theHitman said:
Mrs. Edge (Jessica), send me a picture or two to my mail box and I will make you something for you. :up:
fumar_mata1@hotmail.com

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I just sent you a few pics (including the above one before I knew cydewaze had posted)! :D

Actually, I probably sent you too many. :eek: Hope I didn't clog your in box!

I think you should register u2wallpapers.com and start yourself a little business on the side :up:

The guy from digitalblasphemy,com started off making wallpapers like this, and he was eventually able to make that his full-time job.

You could sell a CD full of wallpapers, or you could sell them per download. :)

well, today I got a hangover (too many beers) from last night :huh:
so this next WP ain´t too good, but then again, it ain´t that bad either. Tomorrow I´ll make you a better looking one :up: OK?

BTW... thanks to Jessica for sending me those pictures of her dancing with Bono dressed in a "bellydancer" costume (!WOW!)
I´ll make you a nice desktop for you very soon.

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/8864/maxthehitmanwallpapersonedovel.jpg

Max_theHitman said:
well, today I got a hangover (too many beers) from last night :huh:
so this next WP ain´t too good, but then again, it ain´t that bad either. Tomorrow I´ll make you a better looking one :up: OK?

BTW... thanks to Jessica for sending me those pictures of her dancing with Bono dressed in a "bellydancer" costume (!WOW!)

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/8864/maxthehitmanwallpapersonedovel.jpg

:hug: Max thank you. Damn I wish I could be that creative with a hangover:bow:

email me and I can send you some pix that you might be able to use for ONE. I have some of Bono at Edinburgh Final Push - they're not great , they are from my own cheap camera. winnsail @ gmail. com

thanks again Max - I really like this one!

Max_theHitman said:
well, today I got a hangover (too many beers) from last night :huh: BTW... thanks to Jessica for sending me those pictures of her dancing with Bono dressed in a "bellydancer" costume (!WOW!)

Ooooh, I can't wait! Thank you! :hyper:

max_thehitman!!! how do you know the tree is now dead? =( how did you find it int he first place, out of allll the joshua trees in the desert?!?! i'm so curious

Back
Top Bottom