Merged ----> New smilie appreciation thread + I'm on crack!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
:crack: I like how it's named crack

I originally named it twitch because that's what its doing, twitching but then Salome was like, twitch? It should be called crack... cuz we were having some fun with it in IO the crackball.. and since its salome's ball's brother, he has to have a say too.

:laugh: :crack: :laugh:

Lookie! I'm On Crack!!

:crack:

Dude, that's awesome. I love these new icons. THANK YOU!! ::lickies::

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled mulling over Mullen, swooning over Bono, staring wistfully at pictures of the Edge, and writing "Mrs. [Your first name] Clayton" all over your notebooks. ;)

Dot.

Last edited:
Re: Lookie! I'm On Crack!!

PaleBlueDot said:
:crack:

Dude, that's awesome. I love these new icons. THANK YOU!! ::lickies::

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled mulling over Mullen, swooning over Bono, staring wistfully at pictures of the Edge, and writing "Mrs. [Your first name] Clayton" all over your notebooks. ;)

Dot.

This, :D, is my favorite smilely, but :crack: provides a more accurate description of how I feel most of the time :laugh:

Ya! Mrs. Betty Clayton! He he he. :lol:

I'm weird

The only thing that bugs me about having all the smilies on one screen is that there is that one empty space in the bottim right corner.

I'm weird I like having thing even and organized.....Sicy can we get one more smilie to fill out the box?

this one is cute

pillepalle.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom