MERGED ----> New Adam pics!! With girlfriend! + 3 Pics Of Adam With Susie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Savannah

The Fly
New Adam pics!! With girlfriend!

adam_girlfriend03_s.jpg

adam_girlfriend03_s.jpg

adam_girlfriend03_s.jpg

They were at a fashion show. Who is this woman?

Last edited:
Not sure, but I'm pretty sure that is the same woman that was with Adam at Edge's wedding!

*edit*

Yep! Definitely the same...

3356363923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5%3B%3A%3C54%3Aot1lsi

:)

They are so cute together! :cute:

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see he's found someone! May he finally have true love! :love:

:happy: yay for Adam! they look like they compliment each other- both relaxed and calm. I like that, and am soo glad he's happy! :cute:

:heart: :adam:

Mrs.Clayton said:
She's really pretty...

Well, she doesn't look that pretty in the pic from Edge's wedding, and her dress was terrible! But I have to say in these new pics she looks much better! I hope Adam is happy with her!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Say it with me now...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

:cute: :cute: :cute:

:yes:

she looks very sweet

and I think her dress for the wedding is beautiful (adam seems a tad under-dressed, however)

That's supposed to be me next to him!:scream:

All kidding aside, they look great together and if Adam's happy, then I'm happy for him. :happy:

So I'm confused...Is this Suzie Smith or is it someone else? Either way, like everybody else, I'm glad he's happy! :hug: for Adam!

i saw this thread and my heart just sank....its true suzie exists and i'm out of a job. :sad: no more glamorous parties, living in a mansion, dating a gorgeous rock star, hanging out with various other rock stars and celebs.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh god i need sleep....what a sad joke that was. :tsk:

excuse me while i jump into the :reject:

adam looks great...put on a bit of weight but still as hot as hell. suzie looks cute....defiantely looks a lot better than the other photo at the wedding (probably just a bad photo...i know i definately take enough of them myself). they look really happy together...hopefully we'll see more of them. :yes: :D

Last edited:
Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Say it with me now...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

AAWWWWWWW!!!!! :sigh: :cute: They are a beautiful couple!

Anyway, I have a little protest here.....

why is his hair brown again?!? :scream:

Nothing againts brown hair, he looks great in these pics, but he looked so damn sexy with grey hair :drool:

Back
Top Bottom