MERGED --> Bono's short Hair V3 + New Haircut + bono then and now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonocomet I'm seriously liking your choice of pics, it's like you read my mind of my faves!!!

oh and of course...

bonogreen.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Hun, will they not continue in NZ???I mean when they resume the tour???

Yeah they should do, but it's like 13 WHOLE YEARS since they last came here!!! We don't get all the tours down here, and certainly no random visits. Lessens the chance of meeting the the B man massively......

BonoFox1 said:

Hey Comet ...Does it bother your hubby that you are :love: witgh Bono??...I am not married, I would LOVE to meet a U2 fan-dude...I mean cause after all Bono/Edge/U2 are my oly vices...oh and coffee too...

popee4a1466.jpg

No he's good with it! I even have a u2 poster in our bedroom :lol:

Just keep lookin for that perfect guy... they are out there... bono mot's got a good one too!

oh and bono-edge-coffee...... we are one..... :D

bonocomet said:

Just keep lookin for that perfect guy... they are out there... bono mot's got a good one too!

oh and bono-edge-coffee...... we are one..... :D

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! Im 30 something and I still havent found my guy!!!:(...I AM quite a catch too...but I think my U2 obsession scares them off..I mean I DO HAVE A LIFE!!!"so I tell meself:lol: "
no seriopusly I dont ramble off I think I date the wrong guys and I am SO independant ..I dont like needy guys cause Im not needy I need my space..I'll keep looking:|

In the meantime I do what I want:wink:

pop17706666.jpg

1997burroughs.jpg

bonocomet said:

OH by the way I want my guy to let me have a U2 room...I'm going to have to because Im loaded with U2 memobrillia..Im not giving up my treasures because I marry!!:D :|

You like coffee too??..Hmm Im going to have to look you up when I visiot San Diego this summer...we can go out for a cup of Coffee and Bono/U2 conversations:wink:

popbehind.jpg

bono44_1.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! Im 30 something and I still havent found my guy!!!:(...I AM quite a catch too...but I think my U2 obsession scares them off..I mean I DO HAVE A LIFE!!!"so I tell meself:lol: "
no seriopusly I dont ramble off I think I date the wrong guys and I am SO independant ..I dont like needy guys cause Im not needy I need my space..I'll keep looking:|

In the meantime I do what I want:wink:

pop17706666.jpg

Holy mama! What a pic!!!! Wow that look!

Oh dont give in bonofox!!! maybe you will meet him at a u2 show or fangathering??? Seems like a good place to look... I was always a fangirl of somebody or something my whole life so hubby knew what he was getting from day 1. He just calls it my obsessions.... and he's usually happy to help feed them.... He bought me every u2 cd I didn't own for christmas last year because I had so much just on line with itunes... but not the actual cd's. And when the poster went up in the bedroom... he said he liked it... it's cool. Yay!! He was only a wee bit set aback when I announced I was on a jet to Portland come hell or highwater last December.... but he went along and did enjoy himself...... he's not a U2 fan tho! His biggest fault!!! :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

But do you have tickets when they resume the tour this fall...They are playing NZ right????

Do I have tickets?? :wink: I sat at my computer fighting out everyone else to get my precious tickets.....wouldn't give up those babies for the world!!!! :drool: :drool:

They'd better play NZ in November or I will :scream: :censored: :banghead: :crazy: :rant:

bonocomet said:

Holy mama! What a pic!!!! Wow that look!

Oh dont give in bonofox!!! maybe you will meet him at a u2 show or fangathering??? Seems like a good place to look... I was always a fangirl of somebody or something my whole life so hubby knew what he was getting from day 1. He just calls it my obsessions.... and he's usually happy to help feed them.... He bought me every u2 cd I didn't own for christmas last year because I had so much just on line with itunes... but not the actual cd's. And when the poster went up in the bedroom... he said he liked it... it's cool. Yay!! He was only a wee bit set aback when I announced I was on a jet to Portland come hell or highwater last December.... but he went along and did enjoy himself...... he's not a U2 fan tho! His biggest fault!!! :lol:

That is SO sweet of him to want to make you happy even though he is not a fan...It helps when they are tho...and Yes I'll keep looking...

oh and Bono is SO BAD ASS in that pic you liked!!!:drool:

bono_15.gif

BonoFox1 said:

OH by the way I want my guy to let me have a U2 room...I'm going to have to because Im loaded with U2 memobrillia..Im not giving up my treasures because I marry!!:D :|

You like coffee too??..Hmm Im going to have to look you up when I visiot San Diego this summer...we can go out for a cup of Coffee and Bono/U2 conversations:wink:

popbehind.jpg

bono44_1.jpg

OMG! some guy from the rental agency came today to inspect all of the appartments and my mom said that he walked into my room that he was like "whoa!" he saw all of my stuff (my walls are filled top to bottom with U2, a few Depeche mode, bowie, clash things) and said to my mom, "someone has good taste." she then proceeded to tell him, "yeah, my daughter loves U2, especially that Bono guy. She is crazy" and he laughed.

what can we say. bonofox i hope that your guy will be accepting of your obsession. mine will have to be, too. hell i still have posters that i havn't/can't put up.

BonoFox1 said:

Find out where they are staying!!...wait b-4 or after the gig!!!

GOOD LUCK :hug:

RVE012_U2_P.jpg

mmmm love this pic!!

How do I find that out???? Found out where they WERE meant to be staying before someone blew that cover in Feb/Mar....hmmm know a guy on the radio here, he may be able to do some digging....

zooperson said:

OMG! some guy from the rental agency came today to inspect all of the appartments and my mom said that he walked into my room that he was like "whoa!" he saw all of my stuff (my walls are filled top to bottom with U2, a few Depeche mode, bowie, clash things) and said to my mom, "someone has good taste." she then proceeded to tell him, "yeah, my daughter loves U2, especially that Bono guy. She is crazy" and he laughed.

what can we say. bonofox i hope that your guy will be accepting of your obsession. mine will have to be, too. hell i still have posters that i havn't/can't put up.

Sounds like a catch zooperson!!...ha ha otherwise send him my way!:D:up:

bono0435.jpg

Last edited:
gluey said:

mmmm love this pic!!

How do I find that out???? Found out where they WERE meant to be staying before someone blew that cover in Feb/Mar....hmmm know a guy on the radio here, he may be able to do some digging....

Do some searching Gluey..talk to other NZ-landers <<---hee hee!

but dont give up..you have a LOT of time to find out;)

POPdrool.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

popbehind.jpg

bono44_1.jpg

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look me up.... PM me... email me... go out in the streets screaming....any old way! That would be most awesome!!! I have never met another u2 fan as crazy for them as me IN PERSON yet..... I have the greatest friends here.... but we're all so far away from each other!! :(

BonoFox1 said:

Sounds like a catch zooperson!!...ha ha otherwise send him my way!:D:up:

okay!:D he is probably 30 or so. his name is Joaquin. oooo la la!

i know you were prolly kidding but you know it might not be that hard. :hmm: :lol:

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B3928nu0mrj

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2324258%3A%3A483%3Aot1lsi

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3A49%3A4nu0mrj

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B3935nu0mrj

oh this is funny. pet shop boys started playing and then i came across this pic of bono kissing one of them.

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B3939nu0mrj

all these pop bono pics...... I can't take much more of this.... :love: actually yes I can... more! yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom