Looking for Photos, Manchester 12/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was the 11th that had the pics taken from so far away, I thought the 12th had some good ones. I was disappointed in the amount of pics from the British shows too, I thought there would be so many more, but the other European shows and American shows had more. Maybe www.u2tours.com will have some. I love all the beautiful pics of Bono from Slane, but have you seen any taken after he took the shades off? He left them on longer than he ususally does in a show and I wanted to see his eyes! Maybe the sun was hurting his eyes, that's why he left them on until it got dark! It was a Beautiful Day and Bono was so beautiful. I want to see more Slane pics!

Hey, you are right, he does seem to have his shades on all the time- though they are very nice shades!
But yeah, more Slane pics are always good- And it is annoying Pictures are more prevailent at American and the other European shows- Though there are some great pics from them!

I'm glad you found some! Bono's shades are very cool. He looks good in those shades but I just love his beautiful eyes! He is so pretty, I love his pretty eyes, I love his gorgeous, luscious black hair, and his cool outfits, and his sexy body! I could look at Bono all day and all night long!
smile.gif

I know what you mean, he is a beauty, and the hair does it for me too, he looks so damn good! I love his jacket, too! That's awesome that you got so close!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Yeah, I did once! I'm hoping to go again if they really do come back to the US in the fall! Bono looks so good, I want him!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

I didn't get to go to ZOO TV but I love the video, Bono is so hot as the Fly and MacPhisto! This is a picture from the first Manchester show.

I think most of the girls here do want Bono but there are so many who like the other guys, I was really surprised. Oh well more Bono for us!!
smile.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Hey Girls!,
I am pretty new here but as soon as I started to look around I knew you lot thought like I did. Anyway, I am looking for any photos anyone might have from the Manchester gig on the 12th 2001. I was there, at the very front around the walkway, but no camera, ARGH. Bono looked SOOOO Sexy, I couldn't believe my stupidity. Please help me! I am a real Bono girl at heart, and would love to see any pics of him in particular- from 12/8- Especially, of him and Edge doing their fight thing!
Thanks to any one who can help, and a big Hello to anyone who reads this.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Macphisto_esq (edited 08-29-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom