Leather Day: All I want (4 xmas) is you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onekea

Refugee
Have you been good this year?

well, post then your favourite bono you would like to undress :evil: ...ahem, I mean unwrap...:shifty: ...ok, let's say you would like to find under your xmas tree :angel:

here's mine :drool:

dear santa,

bono44nyfilmfestival.jpg

buonnatale.gif

hcbiggs2002 said:
....oh pretty please! :drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

By the way, here's Christmas greeting I've left on my journal for everyone, old and new friends and acquittance's!

a020.gif

very good choice hcbiggs :drool:

thank you for sharing your xmas letter and your xmas greeting :wave:

onekea, this thread and the gif one will surely do me in today.The thought of Bono under my tree:evil: :heart: :bow: :bow:
I will post later.....
Finding just one favorite-IMPOSSIBLE.:drool:

Dear Santa,
Ive been naughty this year!...really really naughty!..but I know you are fair St.Nick, and I know you have 2 lists for naughty and nice, and being that you are fair you still send naughty kids presents, so here is my request:
Since I am lazy, please send me my Bono's in quick and easy to unwrap versions.
The examples I sent you will do juuuuuuuusssssttttt fiiiiinnnneeee!.

I'll leave the Bono cookies and warm milk out for you :wink:

oxox

BF1

bono180.jpg

02pulleyes-vi.jpg

bonobeachitaly2ac1.jpg

50afcc90.jpg

b1324954.jpg

bonocomet said:

I'll take em both wrapped together... :shifty:
[/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty: ...so I guess you must have been sooo good this year, comet. :sexywink:

:up:

and BF, your letter doesn't turn a hair :up: *ack, hope you understand what I mean, we literally say "it makes no crease" when it's perfect* :scratch:

Please Santa (or whoever brings the presents),

I want a Bono & Edge Super Deluxe Edition this Christmas, the extra-special combi package where you get two goodies for the price of one.

Please wrap it up nicely in some shiny purple paper and include some of these delicious extra-goodies like scented candles, champagne filled pralinés and massage oil :evil:.

Does the Bono still come with an inflatable shiny beachball?

Thanks.

last unicorn said:
Does the Bono still come with an inflatable shiny beachball?

:shifty: unicorn!

(don't) stop these naughty thoughts at least at xmas...:sexywink:

:wave:

Dirty minds ... :tsk:

What's so naughty about a harmless beachball? It's all for the B's joy and pleasure. I don't want him to get bored when I'm not at home.

dear santa .... because im a pagan and not inot xmas much i prefer something a little more :macdevil: ...

oh and i had a great Bono dream last night it was sooo goood ....

macphisto-pic-33.jpg

oh well..I was missing a little thing, dear big santa...if you could put this one on your sledge...

bonobath.jpg

...oh, c'mon santa! I swear I'll not climb into it until xmas day...at least I'll try to...:angel:

Dearest Santa,
In light of the fact that I have haven't asked anything of you in quite some time and I've been an exceptionally good girl this year, please please please please bring me the Deluxe Leather Bono complete with Scrumptious Dressy Wardrobe Fashion Collection. I promise to keep him safe, warm, dry and relatively rested. :evil:
I've attached a picture so you'll know exactly which Bono model to deliver.
Thank you and Godspeed -
Blu Rm Grl
:angel: <------ :no: :no: :no: :laugh:

Bonoinpurplesolo.jpg

Dear Santa...
Under my xmas tree I want.....
larry_bono.jpg

because I was, I am and I will be very good girl....:angel:
Although If someday I'm bad girl...:macdevil:

I will have the Three Wise Men.... :D :D

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

Will you PLEASE bring me "frisky" Bono? I've been VERY good this year!!! You can bring him wrapped or unwrapped, but I think I'd enjoy unwrapping him best. Can you help a girl out? I've included a picture of the model I would like. Thanks!

bonocrotchgrab.jpg

bonocrotchshot-1.jpg

:wink: :ohmy: :evil: :censored: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom