Interference is Awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brdemi

The Fly
Can I just say that this is the best website ever?!! I finally found a group of people who love U2 as much as I do. It's more than I can handle!

Lindsay

awwwwww!!!
I'm glad you :heart: it!!!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!!!!!
:hug: :happy: :dance: :hug:

and you even posted this is the right forum!!!
EXCELLENT!!!:up:

life before interference is but a dream now..you'll never leave..and when you go on trips, you'll start to miss it..and you'll start saying things like "der" and "newbie" and "pleba" to people who will now think you're crazy. enjoy!

:der: :D

I :heart: Interference love...

I was going to originally merge this into the newbie introduction thread...but I thought we could use a little Interference lovefest. :)

By the way...welcome, brdemi!!

Stories for Boys said:
and when you go on trips, you'll start to miss it

Yeah, Loser of the Year Story here....

A few weeks ago I was talking to Sicy via AIM and I was telling her how I'm taking my mom to Bermuda for a week (I'm leaving Tuesday, by the way) and she was like, "Oh thats cool" and I seriously said, "But I will have my laptop so I can still post, don't worry".

About a minute later I was like, "That is possibly the most LOSER statement ever typed in the history of the world".

:reject:

In any event, I will be posting from the beach next week girls!

:reject:

:shifty:

Interference is a great place.

And I really like the PLEBA area of the boards...you girls that go there crack me up! I love it!

One thing I really like is that I've found other girls who are about my age who have a crush on Bono like I do-a lot of my other friends tease me about that because he's 42 years old (although I have managed to find a couple here and there that not only are cool with that, but like him as well-in fact, one of the girls on here goes to these TeenageChickenSoup boards, and I just recently found out she comes here)-but here I've found other girls that are within my age range that understand, and that's just awesome. :up:.

Plus, another thing I like about this place-the smileys. No other boards I've been to for other bands I like have ever thought of something as cool as having little smileys of the band members.

Angela

Seriously though - if I was lucky enough to go on a trip to Bermuda, I think i could tear myself away from the puter for a few days - not that I wouldn't miss youse guys though (even you MK :hug: )

You would miss me. Unfortunately, I will have a laptop, a cell phone, and my Palm Pilot with me at all times. I have to work pretty much 24 hours a day, no matter where I am.
So, I can pop in here and not miss a beat.

I :heart: Interference. And life without PLEBA is just too sad to think about! I love my PLEBA girls. :)

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm talking to you Boomer and Ultra.

*weeps* I'm the black sheep of the PLEBA family.
Wait, does that make me some kind of normal? :tongue: Naww...

Black%20Sheep%20thumb.JPG

BAAAAAAAAAAH.

:| Case in point I guess, huh?

Don't worry, I :heart: you guys anyway...:p

Stories for Boys said:
life before interference is but a dream now..you'll never leave..and when you go on trips, you'll start to miss it..and you'll start saying things like "der" and "newbie" and "pleba" to people who will now think you're crazy. enjoy!

:der: :D

oh how true this is :lol:

I've had so much fun here in the last year, I just can't imagine ever leaving.

If I can't log on for a day, I'm sure I've missed something great. Even when I was in the hospital, I was wondering how to get my hands on a laptop so I could see what was going on :reject:

I :love: Interference

Bono's American Wife said:

If I can't log on for a day, I'm sure I've missed something great. Even when I was in the hospital, I was wondering how to get my hands on a laptop so I could see what was going on :reject:

It's really sad how obsessed some of you girls are... :tsk:

Because I'm not. :shifty:

:laugh:

Mmm, PLEBA! It's like coffee, can't live without it!

This is such an amazing forum, a whole community of U2 fans!! Interference rocks, PLEBA is *amazing*............I'm so proud to be a part of all of this.
*Off to see sexy pix and read very cool love notes*

Moonlit_Angel said:
Interference is a great place.

And I really like the PLEBA area of the boards...you girls that go there crack me up! I love it!

One thing I really like is that I've found other girls who are about my age who have a crush on Bono like I do-a lot of my other friends tease me about that because he's 42 years old (although I have managed to find a couple here and there that not only are cool with that, but like him as well-in fact, one of the girls on here goes to these TeenageChickenSoup boards, and I just recently found out she comes here)-but here I've found other girls that are within my age range that understand, and that's just awesome. :up:.

Plus, another thing I like about this place-the smileys. No other boards I've been to for other bands I like have ever thought of something as cool as having little smileys of the band members.

Angela

Wow that's excactly how I am! My friends at school look at me wierd when I say I'm in love with men who are 26 years older than me....

Back
Top Bottom