if bono, edge, adam and larry were just ordinary guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Dev, you are a hoot.

Well I have to say I love having my memories of certain things. Hawaii in paticular. Only the lord knows when I will be able to go back and even when I do it will never be the way it was the last time.

:sigh:

thankyou said:
As a regular guy wouldn't Bono be a salesman? But what would he sell? He always sayss that would have been his second profession probably, if he hadn't become a rock singer.

I think he would have excelled at selling anything the ladies would want because he would charm them to pieces. :wink:

I think he'd be a used car salesman. Yeah, I can see it, especially as you say if he was selling to the ladies...:lol: :lol:

:bono: Y'know, it's a beautiful little mover. :angel: I'll let you have it for a tenner off the asking price. I can't do anything more then that. :evil:

If Bono carried himself with the same quiet confidence he does now, yes, I'd look. But I'd probably look away really quickly if we made eye contact.

Larry -- no. I suspect the FOAD attitude would still be there and I wouldn't want to have him catch me looking at him.

Edge ... maybe. Depends on what he was doing. If I heard him speak and got a look at his eyes - yeah, I'd look and probably smile at him.

Adam. Oh, yeah. Having looked him in the eye a while back ... that man is even more gorgeous than he is in photos. He shines.

*Pokes head in, looks around, decides that the people here are quite cool and it's safe to post* Hiya, PLEBA! :wave:

Larry -- Probably, unless he was working the Mullen Death Glare. Especially if he didn't have the "Are you sure there's an oil shortage, or have they just not checked my hair?" look.

Edge -- Depends on if I could see his eyes or not. If he was smiling, yes.

Adam -- Objectively, I think he's a good-looking guy, but he's not quite my type. I'd probably admire his outfit, though, since he's (usually) a sharp dresser. If I heard him speak, on the other hand... yowza. Great accent.

Bono -- Definitely. I prefer "masculine" good looks to the pretty-boy types, and he's got that in spades. And if there's one look that will always make me do a double-take, it's dark hair with blue eyes.

It's funny, I came into my U2 fandom a couple of years ago, but never thought of any of the guys like that. Then I saw them live and thought to myself, "Dang, Bono's pretty hot." Then I saw the OOTS video (Bono without sunglasses :drool: ), and it was all over.

Hi Allanah!!! Yeah you're safe to post here - Welcome to the fun, mad world of Pleba!!

I know what you mean about seeing them live. I first saw them 13 years ago...I went from just wanting to be nosey with the whole ZooTV thing to absolutely smitten!! Funny thing is that my hubby who has always hated them, saw them for the first time in November.....guess who's a convert now..... :giggle:

swandiver said:
If Bono carried himself with the same quiet confidence he does now, yes, I'd look. But I'd probably look away really quickly if we made eye contact.

Larry -- no. I suspect the FOAD attitude would still be there and I wouldn't want to have him catch me looking at him.

Edge ... maybe. Depends on what he was doing. If I heard him speak and got a look at his eyes - yeah, I'd look and probably smile at him.

Adam. Oh, yeah. Having looked him in the eye a while back ... that man is even more gorgeous than he is in photos. He shines.

swandiver! Long time, no see! :hug:
When is our next U2 show??

thankyou said:
How tall is Adam?

according to U2faqs he's 5ft 10inch
http://www.u2faqs.com/band/#5

5. How tall is Bono?

He's not.

In previous versions of the FAQS, their heights were listed as: Bono 5'-8, Edge 5'-10, Adam 5'-10, and Larry 5'-7. These were supplied years ago by someone associated with the U2 World Service, making them the closest thing to "official" we have. But each height listed is generally considered to be a couple inches too tall by fans who have stood next to a band member. Bono's friend Gavin Friday has let it slip that Bono is 5'-6-and-a-half. [MJS, M2, CB]

Back
Top Bottom