I was bored. So I drew a picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GeneralGripweed said:
Just started on this one. That's not the entire thing, (he has a face and a head too!) but it's what I did so far.

edgeeyesyay.jpg

i like that the way it is your are excellent....did you major in art?

digsy said:
i apint every now and then, not just u2 stuff but all sorts.
these are a few of the u2 ones i've done though - the first set i've kept and the others have been gifts for friends or were sold on ebay.

quadu2.jpg

bmanflag.jpg

bmanred.jpg

adam1_final.jpg

adam2_final.jpg

awsome fellow artist ......

GeneralGripweed said:
This is probably as much as I'm going to get done on this painting for a while. I have to sit down for a while and get his shirt done, that'll take forever. So here's the almost-finished product. :)

c0e23c84.jpg

Looks awsome and finished to me....well I am off to teach my art class today we are doing Robert Indiana....the love word guy.

JCOSTER said:

i like that the way it is your are excellent....did you major in art?

:laugh: That made me laugh. I guess I've never really really thought about the fact that people on these sorts of message boards are all ages. I'm actually 16 and I take a general art class in high school. So maybe I'll take an art class in college, but I doubt I'll major in it.

And thank you! I'll take what you said as a compliment. :wave:

GeneralGripweed said:

:laugh: That made me laugh. I guess I've never really really thought about the fact that people on these sorts of message boards are all ages. I'm actually 16 and I take a general art class in high school. So maybe I'll take an art class in college, but I doubt I'll major in it.

Yes, please take as a compliment, when I was in jr high, I took art, when I was in high school I was in advanced placement, I went to college at FIT in NYC and got my degree in 1 year instead of 2. Don't let such talent go to waste.:wink:

JCOSTER said:

Yes, please take as a compliment, when I was in jr high, I took art, when I was in high school I was in advanced placement, I went to college at FIT in NYC and got my degree in 1 year instead of 2. Don't let such talent go to waste.:wink:

That's awesome. Art in college seems really really intense though! I don't know if I'd make it...

And again, thank you very much for the compliment and the good advice. :D

Babydoll said:
^^ :D i saw it i saw it! and it's awesome. not like pierce brosnan at all. he looks HOT!

somehow I'm glad I made pictures of the project.. so I can look back at them, look what I did where.. what changes I've made... dunno why... but it feels funny... and so does looking at the 2nd one I made... platinum Blonde Fly... damn Bono, you should've done that! :drool:
and then my mum was behind me,... gotta goo... bedtime :wink:

GeneralGripweed said:

holy shit, you're only 16? that's amazing. if you love art, go to art college. You are a fantastic painter! very lifelike yet also a distinctive style. You could definitely make it.

I'm 17 and in an AP art class, but I can't paint nearly as well as you. I pretty much suck at painting :p I don't have any art with me unfortunatley, but last year all I did pretty much was U2 :p so perhaps I'll scan some of my stuff sometime, though it will look pretty childish in comparison to the art in this thread! keep posting stuff guys :up:

Babydoll said:
^^ :D i saw it i saw it! and it's awesome. not like pierce brosnan at all. he looks HOT!

He does look hot. Thumbs up from me GG!!! And Pierce Brosnan's hot too!! There are a few similarities between Bono and Brosnan:
1. They're hot.
2. They've got niiiiiice chests (but Bono's it better!)
3. They're both Irish!

And GeneralGripweed: WOW!!! Go YOU!

SimplyConfused said:
AtomicBono: I love your signature!! Provided you aren't being insincere. Because that album is me favourite U2 album. IT WASN'T A FAILURE, DAMN IT!! XD

Pop is my soul.

Go read any post I make in EYKIW, I'm not being insincere, trust me :wink:

SimplyConfused said:

He does look hot. Thumbs up from me GG!!! And Pierce Brosnan's hot too!! There are a few similarities between Bono and Brosnan:
1. They're hot.
2. They've got niiiiiice chests (but Bono's it better!)
3. They're both Irish!

And GeneralGripweed: WOW!!! Go YOU!
agrees on every point...
I used to thought hairy chests were gross... but then I saw Pierce as JB,..and woooooowo... :drool: my friends and me used to watch JB movies together... and I HATE roger moore, he's effin scary! and well, they know I drool over Pierce... and they teased me with it.. but now I loooooov ehairy guys... especially irish and Bonoish :wink: :drool:

I used to watch James Bond as a child. Moore camped it up... Aye, Brosnan was the best. Screw Connery (well, not literally, unless you like that...), Brosnan rules!!

And good to hear you ain't sincere. I first heard Pop, expecting not to like it, and indeed, I didn't like it that much at first, but that happens with a lot of music I like; takes me a few listens to get into. And anyway, I loved all the tracks except Mofo and Do You Feel Loved. What was I thinking? They rock!!

Mofo was my favorite song after my 1st listen! Thats what's so fun about this place, we're all so different yet so alike.

Heh, we're one but we're not the same!!! omg!!! :rolleyes:

my fave song started as Starin at the sun... and now I totally don't know... I mean, Mofo has Bono singing the Fword... Discothéque has the Boomcha!'s... and DYFL is just plain sex... how can I every pic a fave?

SimplyConfused said:
Wake Up Dead Man is amazing too, and Please. I love Please!!

yeah please is great.. but I'm a bit biased since it's one of Bono's faves :wink: and he looks darn cute inthe video aswell!

digsy said:

ADAM SIGNED MY PAINTINGS!!!

the friends i gave them to were in Mexico and got them signed by him.. how f-ing cool its that!!!

adam_signed_crop.jpg

I'm so happy right now!!!

digsy said:

ADAM SIGNED MY PAINTINGS!!!

the friends i gave them to were in Mexico and got them signed by him.. how f-ing cool its that!!!

adam_signed_crop.jpg

I'm so happy right now!!!

wow that's pretty cool! what did he say about them?

Galeongirl said:

wow that's pretty cool! what did he say about them?

dunno, i haven't heard the story, just got sent the pic.
the girls are still on their way back/recovering from mexico so i hope to hear all about it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom