I KISSED BONO IN VEGAS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yknow, I'd still like to know where you found that second one.. and where is it@!!! Cuz I think it looks way better than the one I saw.

frown.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by Shirley:
SamanthaPuff, it could very well be the same!! actually i think youre right!

%3B%3C%3B866832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364434%3B89nu0mrj

%3B%3C%3B8%3B%3A832323%7Ego4%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B68%3D399%3DXROQDF%3E23232735636%3B5ot1lsi

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!! Thanks to everyone who helped with this! I thought he was fake, but he's still gorgeous. His hair and shades are different but turning him around helped!He looks more lifelike than the one in Dublin but I'd take either in my room!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

frown.gif

Ok I upset Christine folks..........*shouts* sorry sorry sorry Chrissy!!!!!!

frown.gif

anyway its sooooooooo cool, I read both threads so good on ya gettin them photies..........
smile.gif
smile.gif

unfort to me the whiteness of the dummy is scary!!!!!

I still gotta check out the one in Dublin........though its a shame it wasnt Larry there for ya instead.......now THERE would have been interestin photos!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

anyway, hope ya can forgive me..........if not I understand...........

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yknow, I'd still like to know where you found that second one.. and where is it@!!! Cuz I think it looks way better than the one I saw.

frown.gif

I've seen people post this pic on PLEBA several times and every time I thought he looked fake! He reminded me of some pics I saw somewhere once of that head being made. I always asked if he was wax but no one ever answered until this thread came up! It had the hairdo in the second pic and it had beautiful eyes(Did the first one have eyes under those shades?) and I thought it said it was in Vegas. It looks like yours with a different hairdo, is the rest of it different in person? The one in Dublin just doesn't look as lifelike as the other two to me. I'll take any of them in my room!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Bluey!

I know what you mean! When I saw MacPhisto's gold suit and horns, I nearly lost it...my friend had to drag me away because I was starting to get er..."emotional".

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Yum! Those beautiful realistic looking glass blue eyes! That's what I saw in the pic of the wax Bono being made, he had those eyes, the hair from the second pic, a real looking face and someone was painting his lips! He, I mean it, looked like it was looking right at you! Do you think Bono posed for them or they took a mold of his face?

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

I think the statue looks scary...it just doesnt look like The Fly

goodness...oh well..the next best thing than kissing the REAL Bono...

Bono-ette

------------------
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::
Go see my fanfictions here.

Where did you see this??
eek.gif

It seems like they might have made a mold of his face.. I mean they showed at the museum the way they do it.

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

It was on some site when I was 'surfing' one day, I don't remember where, but that pic sure stuck out in my mind! Just think if Bono posed for a face mold, ah, Bono incapacitated for hours- lying there still and quiet, poor thing blinded by the mold, breathing through a little straw- must have been at the mercy of those who walked into the room, wouldn't I have loved to have been there!
biggrin.gif
Why do I feel so awful?
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Back
Top Bottom