I just heard Vertigo !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have been playing it over and over the last hour and a half on the radio! HOLY CRAP! I LOVE IT!!

My bum wont stop moving!

uno, dos, thres, catorce!.........

Last edited:
My sister called me while I was at work from her car. This is what she said...

"um is there a new U2 song out today or something? If not there's someone that sounds exactly like Bono!"

I was going to work some OT today but the second I hung up with her I left to come home!

I'm still too hyper to think of anything logical :hyper:

I love it. Edge's guitar has never been better. Adam's bass and Larry's drums add this amazing sense of urgency to the song. And Bono's voice, mmmmm....

WOO HOO!! After much tears and frustration, and wanting to beat the computer, I've finally heard it!!! It's so full of life, these mature rockers have got it all over those poptarts and hip hop idiots YEAH! :dance: :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :heart: :heart:

Hello hello... you're in a place called Vertigo!

The song sounds so COOL!!! so much energy

Its being played all over the place. Last night one radio stationed promised to play it for 2 hours..I was sweating waiting for it. Since my husband and I can't download properly to save our lives, we taped it! LOL!!! Taped it! :lol: I felt like I was twelve years old again, taping songs off the radio.

It rocks doesn't it! Loved it from the first listening.

Lights go down
It's dark, the jungle is
Your head can't rule your heart

Bono sounds great! Totally feel his voice on this.
The pace is so fast. Can't wait to listen to it in the car and DRIVE FAST!!! whoo hoo!!

I think I already posted this somewhere but anyway--I heard Vertigo on the radio on the way home yesterday --they kept saying would play in the 5 o'clock hour--I thought I was going to have to pull over-I was flipping out. I love it. It sounds like old school U2. It was so fast though it was over before I knew it. Bono had his way with me. I'm glad I waited.

sweetie said:
Its being played all over the place. Last night one radio stationed promised to play it for 2 hours..I was sweating waiting for it. Since my husband and I can't download properly to save our lives, we taped it! LOL!!! Taped it! :lol: I felt like I was twelve years old again, taping songs off the radio.

lol We were just the same, I hadn't used a tape in ages!!
Pete & Geoff on Virgin Radio said they were playing it at around 7.45 this morning so I set my alarm. My hubby cuddled up to me and then 'Sweetest Thing' came on the radio and that was it, I jumped out of bed to go and get the tape ready' What our husbands have to put up with eh??
Love the song already and I know it's just going to grow on me more and more!!

Yeah, he's been to see them twice with me and wants to again this year. He's heard Vertigo twice now but thinks it might take a while for it to grow on him, but it will!

I don't he think he quite understood what what was going on with me this morning though, I said my heart was pounding as I was waiting for the song to come on the radio and he looked at me a little strangely. When I left for work, i gave him a kiss and said ' you know I love you more than Bono really don't you? and I mumbled "just" as I went out the door!!!lol

I listened to Unforgettable Fire album this weekend--I have determined that Vertigo sounds like Wire---What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom