I am silly ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
When I came back from lunch today at work, I, as usual, checked my e-mail. One of the e-mails was from theedge@newsedge.com
eek.gif

Of course when I see this, my natural reaction was "OMG The Edge e-mailed me!" To my utter dissappointment is was just a stupid vendor trying to get me to use his services.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 10-25-2001).]

LOL Jess.

If it makes you feel any better, the entire forum thought that the Edge was posting here!

And that Bono showed up in chat as well!
tongue.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"There's no room for spiritual constitpation here!" - Ian Astbury, The Cult

SlipStream Soul

You mean...they're NOT???

Bugger.
tongue.gif

Jess,I woulda thought the same thing!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by J-Tree:
LOL Jess.

If it makes you feel any better, the entire forum thought that the Edge was posting here!

tongue.gif

You never know ... The Edge, being the technologically saavy guy that he is may lurk!
eek.gif
Wonder what he thinks of our elevated threads???

Originally posted by J-Tree:
LOL Jess.

tongue.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

*Edge, on line...logs into Pleba incognito as 'beanieboy'...*

• Hmm...what have we got today, eh, you lusty Pleba girls? How old are Pleba girls? How tall are Pleba girls? I am silly...oi, what's this? 'Edge is um, elevated'??? Right. Here we go. *clicks*

*eyes widen* CRIKEY!!! I didn't know I had a bleedin stiffy when Anton took me piccie! FECK!! *blush blush blush* Feck!! Those Pleba girls are mad! Well...*looks closer* hmm...at least I'm not as bloody elevated as Bono...he doesn't even wear briefs most of the time *grumbles*....exhibitionist wanker...I dunno 'ow he doesn't get chafed in those bloody leather pants he wears...I rather like my willie, no leather trousers for this lad!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
You never know ... The Edge, being the technologically saavy guy that he is may lurk!
eek.gif
Wonder what he thinks of our elevated threads???

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 10-25-2001).]

Oh poor thing. I can feel your pain

You know, Bono has my e mail address, don't ask me how I managed to contact him. The point is, a few months ago he got it, and until this day, I haven't received any e mails from him
frown.gif

I know, maybe it's stupid to think someday I'm gonna get his e mail, but hey: I'm a fan, and fans got a lot of hope.
smile.gif

About hope: I REALLY hope Bono can give my addy to any U2 member, specially Mr. The. Maybe he will have mercy
biggrin.gif

Tuttles!

------------------
I'm hanging on
you're all that's left to hold on to...
I'm still waiting...

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 10-27-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom