Hugh Jackman!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching it too! Mick was just on.

Hugh-he's an Aussie, right? What exactly IS in the water over there?
wink.gif

HughJackman_Granitz_184201.jpg

c2.jpg

HughJackman_Granitz_184263.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Australian actor...he was in X-Men and Someone Like You. And he's going to be in a romantic comedy with Meg Ryan...looks really cute.

main.jpg

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-08-2001).]

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Australian actor...he was in X-Men and Someone Like You. And he's going to be in a romantic comedy with Meg Ryan...looks really cute.

gotcha...i know what new movie you are talking about...i was wondering who that actor was...now I know..thanks for info...
biggrin.gif

hugh2.jpg

Good night ladies
eek.gif

ph2.jpg

hughsit.jpg

people1.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

hughsit.jpg

SEXY! But look, seems as though he's taken. *sigh*

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

OK-you forced me-just a few more-get that Nytol ready...couldn't we hurry to NYC and get him?

movieline.jpg

empire1.jpg

sbchairfp.jpg

whiteturtleneck.jpg

psff1.jpg

OK-I'm done-won't torture you ladies anymore.
wink.gif

------------------

*stomps in*

What is this thread doing here?

*spots the last pic*

Oh....I see what this is doing here...

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Yes the gorgeous Hugh is one of ours.
smile.gif

He is actually a very succesful stage actor and has appeared at the West End.The guy has a killer voice.
He's from Perth, Australia, same town as Heath Ledger.

He started out in tv roles, then progressed to the stage work and movies. Now hes a star in Hollywood. I remember first seeing him and thinking he was going to be a star someday.
Plus hes happily married,very down to earth and an absolute sweetie. SO they say anyway...

*sigh*

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-08-2001).]

well where do you think most of the white people in australia came from??????

ireland- duh!

no wonder he (and others) are undeniably attractive.

I really loved him as wolverine...you can't beat gruff-sexy.

wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a huge x-men fan (are you surprised? i'm such a dork.
wink.gif
) anyway, hugh jackman is sooooooooooo hot in that movie. but who doesn't love wolverine? marry me logan!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif
) anyway, hugh jackman is sooooooooooo hot in that movie. but who doesn't love wolverine? marry me logan!
biggrin.gif

!!!!! Yeeesssss!!!! That movie was so flawed -- indescrepancies bt it and the comics (not that I would know...eh...it's my brothers' fault!! They brainwashed me with vast knowledge of comic books! ak!!) but HUGH JACKMAN was so flippin' hot in that. *melts*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Blargady. Why am I always late w/ these threads??! Anyway, ohh my gosh yes. Hugh is soooo gorgeous!! X-Men, especially... I mean, crapola. And Zoomanda- he comes from the same place as Heath?!! (Yes, I'm on a first name basis w/ both). Dang...so much hotness...

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Yes the gorgeous Hugh is one of ours.
smile.gif

He is actually a very succesful stage actor and has appeared at the West End.The guy has a killer voice. He's from Perth, Australia, same town as Heath Ledger.

He does have a great voice! It was so surprising last night on SNL, he sang a Christmas song and at first I'm sitting there thinking..."nice lipsyncing, he almost looks like that fantastic voice is really him..." Then he pauses and grins and says something like "it's for real" and keeps going. omg. Sexxxxy. *sigh* What is it with those Aussie men? Zoomanda, can I move to your town and sleep on your couch?

-sula

Originally posted by madonna's child:
wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif
) anyway, hugh jackman is sooooooooooo hot in that movie.

I hear ya sister! and he was great on SNL last night
biggrin.gif

*has fantasy about a Hugh Jackman/Bono movie - passes out from the sheer sexiness on the screen...too...much...hottness...*

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
What is it with those Aussie men? Zoomanda, can I move to your town and sleep on your couch?

-sula

Sure babe, however, Sydney is full of men whom are taken, there are loads of single girls in this town for some reason. I think girls way out number the boys or something.
Or perhaps its something to do with our high population of gay boys! :/

But yes, Aussie boys in general are very yummy.
I'll have to find a pic of another of my fave Perth men, Brendon Julian. Hes a cricketer and absolutely delish. He has a very deep voice too, I think it must be Perth.
Perth for me is almost like from Cali to New York.
A LONG way....

btw, dont let Zoomerang 11, bono_man, brettig, crashed car driver, rufus(expat right?) or tyler durden know i said any of this hehe
Dont want them getting big heads now do we?
biggrin.gif

Pat Rafer mmmmmmm

Originally posted by larrys aussie girl:
Hugh Jackman was also in Swordfish with John Travolta.

he looked so damb fine in that movie...

Yeah, he looked great...but that was just about the stupidest movie I saw all year. What a waste of good talent.
tongue.gif

Um-Patrick Rafter *drool*

Turns this into a HOT Aussie guy thread-sorry Sula.
wink.gif

phgall33.jpg

phgall39.jpg

phgall46.jpg

phgall212.jpg

phgall41.jpg

Tennis anyone??

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Sure babe, however, Sydney is full of men whom are taken, there are loads of single girls in this town for some reason. I think girls way out number the boys or something.Or perhaps its something to do with our high population of gay boys! :/

But yes, Aussie boys in general are very yummy.

btw, dont let Zoomerang 11, bono_man, brettig, crashed car driver, rufus(expat right?) or tyler durden know i said any of this hehe
Dont want them getting big heads now do we?
biggrin.gif

manda, keep a couch open for me. I'm comin over! Hot aussie men...mmmm.
biggrin.gif

And yes, we'll keep those nice Aussie interference guys out of this loop. Wouldn't want their egos to baloon.
wink.gif

-sula

Hugh Jackman & Russell Crowe...my scientific research tells me...there is something in the water!
biggrin.gif

These guys are HOTTIES!!!

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom