how do i get u2 sims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey...the page finally opened, but how do I download these guys???
I'm really "gifted" today and can't do anything right with my computer.
Maybe it's because it's 90 today in Seattle...my brain is gone..

*Edited because if I look in the top corner...it says "download family".......
I told you I was having a weird day.....

Last edited:
Mrs.Clayton said:
Hey...the page finally opened, but how do I download these guys???
I'm really "gifted" today and can't do anything right with my computer.
Maybe it's because it's 90 today in Seattle...my brain is gone..

*Edited because if I look in the top corner...it says "download family".......
I told you I was having a weird day.....

OMG...it reached 98 here in North Bend O_O and last week it was like freezing o_O gah..and the air conditioner broke down at school today O_O jeebus :huh:

*edited because the heat in Washington has finally gotten to her :ohmy:

Last edited:
Aww, I missed my lil U2 sims while I was away :( Poor things I wonder if they missed me...hehe...random picture time of U2 sims:

Attachments

• u2_13_0009.jpg
    u2_13_0009.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 119
Ok can someone help me.

A friend just gave me The Sims.. I installed it but its not registered... :silent:

How can I download the boys???? I went to the site but I think its telling me to register it or something. :confused:

* sims newbie

I was so tempted to buy this the other day! But I didn't because I'm afraid I'll get obsessed with the game (I'm like that)...

Also, that picture is just too cute! But... who's who?

Last edited:
flaming june said:
I was so tempted to buy this the other day! But I didn't because I'm afraid I'll get obsessed with the game (I'm like that)...

uh....me too....i mean, look at how much i'm online and here.....it will not bode well with my classes come september....so no sims for me

btw sicy, i don't think you can do it without the box.....that's why they make you register........

Sicy said:

There's no box, that's what I'm trying to say.. someone burned a disk for me.

Oh... well, if you want I can send you the files :)

:lol: Yay! Another Sims thread!

I didn't like the house that they had for U2, so I demolished it and built a new one.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. First I had Larry marry me and move into my house, but then I decided that I wanted to live with ALL the guys, so I had Bono marry me...Now I have to marry Larry again so he can move back in with us! :lol:

Here's a picture of my first wedding to Larry...

Attachments

• scrapbook1.jpg
    scrapbook1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 93
Rainbow said:
Oh... well, if you want I can send you the files :)

Uhhh... :drool:

please!!!

email

|
|
|
V

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wertsie said:
:lol: Yay! Another Sims thread!

I didn't like the house that they had for U2, so I demolished it and built a new one.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. First I had Larry marry me and move into my house, but then I decided that I wanted to live with ALL the guys, so I had Bono marry me...Now I have to marry Larry again so he can move back in with us! :lol:

Here's a picture of my first wedding to Larry...

attachment.php

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't get over how funny this whole Sims business is! Larry in a tux... mmm! And what's the problem with the ceiling fan, did it fall down? Also, is that a Titanic poster?

So you'll have to marry all the guys if you want to live with all of them??? A U2 harem... yeah baby!

I WANT THE SIMS!!!

Last edited:
Well, once you live with the guys, you don't have to marry all of them. You just have to marry one so you can get into the house.

I don't know what the deal is with that ceiling fan. I guess it just hangs really low.

Yeah, that's a Titanic poster...hehe...I was looking for Sims posters online and that was one of the only semi-cool ones I found. Still haven't come across any U2 ones!

wertsie said:
Well, once you live with the guys, you don't have to marry all of them. You just have to marry one so you can get into the house.

I don't know what the deal is with that ceiling fan. I guess it just hangs really low.

Yeah, that's a Titanic poster...hehe...I was looking for Sims posters online and that was one of the only semi-cool ones I found. Still haven't come across any U2 ones!

At the sims.com they have a program that you can make your own posters. It's under the 'get cool stuff' section. I have a whole lotta U2 pics hangin my houses. Side note: I was looking for more skins for the sims....and I found a Naomi Campbell sim. :madspit:

DML said:

At the sims.com they have a program that you can make your own posters. It's under the 'get cool stuff' section. I have a whole lotta U2 pics hangin my houses. Side note: I was looking for more skins for the sims....and I found a Naomi Campbell sim. :madspit:

:happy: Cool! I will try that.

Naomi Campbell=:barf:

OK I registered the thing and tried to download the family but it won't let me:

In order to download this family you must be a Product Registered user.

Please click on 'Register' at the top of this website for details about hot to become a Product Registred user. When you have successfully registered, click the download link again and login with your Product Registration User Name.

I DID. AND I confirmed it. WTF!

hmmm...I dunno...Maybe try it again to be sure?

And they have a tech support chat on weekdays, so if it still doesn't work, you could get help there.

Mona~

To get you in the house, you have two options:

#1: You have your own house in the neighborhood and have one of the U2 members to propose to you so that you can move into their house.

or

#2: You create a new family with the boys and yourself...when you are at the Create A Family screen, you'll be able to choose the U2 skins, since they are now in your game.

Back
Top Bottom