Hey, Brazilian Fly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :wink: Do you like Collective Soul? I do and their songs "The World I Know" "December" and "Shine!" ;)

Oh they are rock. That's normally what I listen to. Alternative and Brit rock are awesome. You would probably know some of their songs from the radio. But it's cool. :) What are listen to now? :)

Last edited:
Right now I'm listening to a very underated song from a very well rated band.

U2 - The Playboy Mansion

I love this song, the last part is genius. People should love this song. Do you like it?

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same exact thing to today too, it sure be more rated! I klov the lyrics, don't you?

I'm doing fine. Don't have to go to collage tomorrow. So I'm doing better than usual. :D I have been playing list of guitar lately, it had been a while since I last picked the guitar and played with so much passion. It?s growing on me all over again. I?m unusually happy. How are you doing?

:) That's awesome! ;) But you seem very happy to me a lot. I am very happy too! ;) I need to my guitar. I really need to. Can you play any U2 or Metticla songs?

Ummm let's see. i'm not sure if i'll remember all the ones I can play :)wink:) but I'll try.

METALLICA:
Seek And Destroy
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Master Of Puppets
Battery
One
Enter Sandman
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
Of Wolf And Man
Nothing Else Matters
Bleeding Me
Fuel
The Memory Remains
Carpe Diem Baby
Frantic
St. Anger
Some Kind Of Monster
Dirty Window
The Unnamed Feeling
I Disappear
Minus Human

U2
I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Angel Of Harlem
All I Want Is You
Even Better Than The Real Thing
The Fly
Until The End Of The World
Dirty Days
Last Night On Earth
The Playboy Mansion
Beautiful Day
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

I think this might be it. I'm tired as hell now.... :drunk:

Some Edge songs are a little difficult to play cause he uses some crazy effects that are hard to get but a lot of them are really easy to play though.

Have you heard about the possible new name for U2's new album? I like it! :yes:

Hey, Fly, hat's a site where it can show me listings of bands? It it something I want to check out to learn about other cool bands. I like AllMusic too! ;)

Cute Irish Bono said:
:) What does veritgo mean? It is a color, right? I am doing great, how about you?

WEBSTER'S

Dizziness or swimming of the head; an affection of
the head in which objects, though stationary, appear to
move in various directions, and the person affected finds
it difficult to maintain an erect posture; giddiness.

WORDNET

a reeling sensation; feeling about to fall

BIOLOGY

Vertigo is the sensation in which a person feels that he/she is spinning or rotating (or that their surroundings are rotating around them), but the person (and their surroundings) are in fact stationary.

MEDICAL

Dizziness accompanied by the illusion of motion.

I told you to check out WTAHNN. http://forum.interference.com/t93313.html

Cute Irish Bono said:
Hey, Fly, hat's a site where it can show me listings of bands? It it something I want to check out to learn about other cool bands. I like AllMusic too! ;)

Well I really only know AllMusic that shows bands like that. The Rolling Stone site shows lots of bands. What is it that you want to find?

I found out that vertigo is a senation from dizzyness. It is a very unique name and bittersweet. I do like it but I don't like how it sounds. It is weird I think Solar and Winter are better.

Were it has a listing of rock bands. And I went to Dictionary.com and it gave me that defition. And I will go to that link! ;) :)

Solar is okay but Winter sucks. If you put together what the name means and what the sound of this next album is supposed to be like than it's an awesome name.

I don't think there's a place that has that. There are too many bands out there to be listed and it would take you too long to check them all out. :ohmy:

If you go to allmusic you'll see that you can look for genres and it will give you lists of important bands and songs. I'm telling you that site is very complete.

I believe you. :) It is an awesome site. :up: I just have been to a site before where it listed not so many bands in order. But AllMusic is fantastic and I on there right nw! ;)

Hey, Vertigo is a great album name for U2! :up: ;) It just had to grow up me. How are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom