Hello everyone, remember me? Attention to those who still want their Pleba stories:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Hello Plebans!!! :)

Remember me? There are so many new people in here, the answer is probably "no!"....

It has been a looooooooooooooooooong time since I've posted anything, and I have missed Pleba! I have been away dreaming up some parts of my life all over again, and I'm still not quite finished, but I would like to come back here and start posting again.

This summer I am going to finish my "Stories for Pleba Girls" Series (for those who haven't seen it, the old stories can be found here ->) http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45029&highlight=the+ultimate+pleba and then start my novel. I figure though that if a lot of the people I'm writing stories for are no longer here, there's not much point in writing some of them...or I could at least switch the order around. Here are the outstanding "orders" I have for stories:

Voxxie
Cat Dubh
WildHonee
Fall Down Julie
drumkeeran
She Is Raging

Are all of you present and accounted for?

I am starting a new job at the Toronto Humane Society on July 2 and am very excited. Hopefully this means I will have my internet back at lunch! wooohoooo!

[color=royal blue]MRS EEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGEEEEEEE

YOU BEDAZZLE US!!!!!!

I'm still here :) I would certainly still enjoy one of yer wonderful stories!

Julie doesn't come round here anymore though.
[/color]

Wow!!!!! I hadn't read my story in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* I don't care if it is fiction...it still makes me smile! :)

Jess we missed you girl!! (((HUGS)))

how wonderful to see you around these parts again! i would love to read more of your stories for girls *pun intended* :D

yo jess, 'sup dawg?

We's here in da hood be missin' yo' stories an' bellydancin' love.. WORD! Make mah fro stand proud t'see you 'round dese parts, it do!

*mishears topic*
*comes a runnin'*
you called? ;)

jess, "i know you probably even better than you know yourself"...uh...i mean me ;) i'd still love a story, but if you don't, it's ok cause you don't really know me...yeah...so...

put me on the list for when you know me a bit better :D

Hi Jess!

Welcome back!! It's good to see you again!!!!

I was wondering if I could have a lil story for myself? what do you say? :)

And oh!! Good luck with your new job!!! :)

Hey Jess!
Just wanted to say hi and welcome back. Don't leave us again. Yay can't wait to read more stories. :)

Awwww, I've missed you guys!!! :)

Am definitely feeling inspired to write these days.....all I need now is the time! The first story will be out in early July....

Here's a pic from one of our Toronto U2 tribute band Elevation's most recent shows...outside...in the freezing cold....with an audience of about 50....lol!

334753%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E985%3E3%3C3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A66%3A2%3A29nu0mrj

:D

The band has a new Adam Clayton, and when I first saw him playing with them (complete with the short blonde hair and white Pop era glasses) I couldn't get over the resemblance. Naya and Zoogrl might be coming to the show on the 28th, we are going to have to have a mini Pleba convention if they do! :)

Last edited:
Hi there Jess! It's nice to see ya around!
Congrats with yer new job and best wishes. Can wait to read all the wonderful stories you'll write. I was writing one about myself and the Bman but it's just too much... Maybe you could help? ;)

But anyways : Welcome back and hope to see you more frequently!!!!

((((((Mrs. Edge)))))) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mrs. Edge, I'm a lurker, but all your PLEBA-Stories are collected in a binder on my bookshelf. So, I'm hoping for more romantic U2ey (more Adam, please!) stuff.

Thanx

HALLELUJA - HERE SHE COMES!!!!! Yay, Jess is back!!!! :D :up: :edge:

I missed you around here...WE missed you around here!!! Congrats on the new job, and hope the job will give you time to actually HAVE A LIFE (i.e., that means more writing and dancing, of course!)

Mrs. Edge said:

334753%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E985%3E3%3C3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A66%3A2%3A29nu0mrj

The band has a new Adam Clayton, and when I first saw him playing with them (complete with the short blonde hair and white Pop era glasses) I couldn't get over the resemblance. Naya and Zoogrl might be coming to the show on the 28th, we are going to have to have a mini Pleba convention if they do! :)

PLEBA convention!! Woo Hoo!! Girls, you really have to come to the show. I promise that you won't be dissapointed. Elevation are awesome, and the U2_GTA group is so much fun!!

Anyone else in the Toronto area should come to the show, heck, even if you aren't from Toronto it is still worth it!

The new Bassist does look alot like Adam, and the Guitar player has a smile as cute as Edge's, and if you get lucky.... the Drummer and the Bono clone may just take their shirts off again!!!

Welcome back Jess !!!
It's good to see an old name show up in here....I've not really been in here much lately myself, trying to concentrate on things away from my computer for a change ...LOL

anyway great to see ya back and great to hear that new stories are to soon to come !!!!
:cool:

Jenny, thank you! You have made my day!

It so happens the next story (Cat's!) is an Adam story. And it will be quite a steamy one at that!

:)

Oh, and Niamh_Saoirse and Stories for Boys, since we have a couple of story openings now, I am officially adding you to the list.

I can't tell you how great it is to "see" all my Pleba friends again!

*wipes misty tear from eye* LOL!

JENNY said:
Mrs. Edge, I'm a lurker, but all your PLEBA-Stories are collected in a binder on my bookshelf. So, I'm hoping for more romantic U2ey (more Adam, please!) stuff.

Thanx

Last edited:
welcome back, Mrs. Edge.

I really missed you a lot *hugs*

Questions - can I still sign up for one of your great stories??? I have been too shy to sign up before, but I?d love to get one?

Let me know, ok :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely my finest contribution to that hospital....that...and introducing the IT guy to Pleba! LMAO!!!

AM...of course. Will get you a form to fill in.

:)

But that's IT for now! I have to get busy on my novel!! :eek:

Jess, I know that you said that I don't NEED a story, but really I do..... and I would be forever grateful to you if you were kind enough to write one for me!!!

Pleeeeeeze, Pretty Pleeeeeeze with an Edgie on top!! :D

Welcome back ...

I had been on a brief hiatus (things got crazy in my life ... but all is well), but came back a couple of months ago ...

It is hard to be away from the land of PLEBA ...

Back
Top Bottom