Heeyyy Melpop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
I forgot to ask you -- Did you kiss him back?? ;)

Man...I STILL can't get over how cool that was. I wanna hear the story again! We should all gather around for "Storytime With Melpop" once a week. At least until they release the new album. Because until then, we have nothing else to do! And hey -- we gotta do SOMEthing to keep from slipping into withdrawal! <g>

Dot.

LOL "Storytime with Melpop" that's very funny...

When we kissed we both fully participated... I didn't just let him kiss me... eventhough that what I thought I did... my friend told me more about our kiss than I actually knew myself...

I'm not sure that's what your question was... if not... tell me...

Well, I'm now returning to my new planet of Bono disillusion

bonomofo said:
ahh! mel, when he grabbed your arm and pulled u back down did he say anything?
:bono: :drool: :bono: :drool: :drool:

No... but that was a very very strange moment... very hard to explain, besides I don't think many would really believe me....

We stood about 6 inches away from each other faces and he just stared into my eyes for such a long time (10-15 secs... I didn't have a stop watch, but I'm pretty sure about this) He smiled held my hand... we just stared at each other, then he eventually let go... I got out of the car then I while closing the door Bono said:"Wow"... then he left...

All these "babyfaces" posting just to either say I'm a liar or whatever... Strange isn't it? It couldn't be older plebans just registering under another name... nah... now who would have that much time on their hands?

:rolleyes:

Melpop said:
All these "babyfaces" posting just to either say I'm a liar or whatever... Strange isn't it? It couldn't be older plebans just registering under another name... nah... now who would have that much time on their hands?

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it, Melissa, some people just don't have the common courtesy to keep their mouths shut. Like Moobers said "You don't like it, don't read it."

Your story was so amazing I think all of us are jealous, unfortunately some are not jealous in a good way.

wolbuoy....

I KNOW! WHEN WILL SHE STOP depending on that ONE situation that happened long ago, and move on with her "life." (if she has one)

STOP BRAGGING!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!! IT TRULY PISSES PEOPLE OFF!!! it happened, good for you, but STOP repeating the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

Re: wolbuoy....

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:
I KNOW! WHEN WILL SHE STOP depending on that ONE situation that happened long ago, and move on with her "life." (if she has one)

STOP BRAGGING!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!! IT TRULY PISSES PEOPLE OFF!!! it happened, good for you, but STOP repeating the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

If it bothers you so much, why do you keep reading it?

dude, U2SoHotGroupie, you sound jealous. I'm a tad jealous of Melpop, but i'm not letting it get the best of me.

Melpop is just one lucky girl.....and i looooove hearing the story. tell it again, tell it again!!

wolbuoy said:
havent we heard enough of this al ready

No, what we've heard enough of are comments by babyfaces (or those who claim to be) who come in here and start criticizing nice people out of jealousy.

I think U2SoHotGroupie1 needs a little attention, poor thing... so let's just IGNORE her!:madspit:

*edited because I realized that just by posting this I was doing exactly the opposite of what I was saying, so blah, just :madspit: *
And, well said Melpop!

Last edited:
Re: wolbuoy....

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:

Oh god... here we go again... now all the frustrated plebans read this carefully (since you come to the thread even if you don't like it).

I told my story, because this is a fan site... people took an interest I answered their questions. Last year, the same thing happened.

I don't think you should have to worry about my life moving on...

If you have noticed, I just posted my pics, told the story and answered questions... It's not my fecking fault that a lot of people posted and read it and that some went insane while reading it...

So take the pills you need... take them twice to make sure and leave me alone.

Then again... this is entertaining...

You seem to be even more upset since I've said that you kind aren't really babyfaces... curious, no?

Well thanks for giving me a good laugh again, you're precious!

The way I see it, the chances of anything like what happened to Melpop happening to me are about a zillion to one - so I might as well live vicariously through her adventures. Post away, Melpop, and don't pay any attention to the jealous haters!

Melpop said:

I am me.. I am no one else. I have an opinion like everyone else.
Isnt this a message board to share your opinion?

Melpop said:

Definitely... no one ever said anything about that...

I.... myself... am growing tired of hearing this *cough* story as well.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to start a sub-forum in PLEBA for fan fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom