Havin a really weird craving.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can you please post the most gorgeous pics of Bono in the JT era and any other gorgeous pics of him...
This is a weird craving for me... it's insane in the membrane man.

v81np

TheWho4Life said:
Can you please post the most gorgeous pics of Bono in the JT era and any other gorgeous pics of him...
This is a weird craving for me... it's insane in the membrane man.

It's not a weird craving...it's perfectly natural to crave JT Bono, or any era Bono, for that matter. He is very craveable. :drool:

I would have to say that this era and the present are my favourite Bono looks (not that the other eras are bad) but there is just something incredibly insatiable and :drool: sexy about these two periods...thanks Who4life for your cravings!

BTW Who4Life is that John that Keith is kissing in your signature?

Ms. M said:
I would have to say that this era and the present are my favourite Bono looks (not that the other eras are bad) but there is just something incredibly insatiable and :drool: sexy about these two periods...thanks Who4life for your cravings!

BTW Who4Life is that John that Keith is kissing in your signature?

You're welcome for my crazy weird cravings! I'm cravin Edge too... but... i decided maybe a bono thread would be better :uhoh:

And... well its keith or john lol, its liam and noel. Liam is kissin Noel and Noel is spittin... haha!

Back
Top Bottom