great Bono photos.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a quote from an interview recently on how he hurt his back.....in his own words. Too much :sexywink: :heart: :sexywink:

Second, Heres a thought for all u: Blow picture up into mural, get the Midsummers Night candle (that smells like him :drool: ) and listen to "Velvet Dress" all at the same time.

You'd :faint::heart:

It was a download to listen somewhere on the forum. I am all over the place so I don't remember where...sorry. But I am 99% sure that is what he said in his own words. I listened 4-5 times to make sure I heard it right.:ohmy:

Oh My God...

"Electrical equipment"... "I'm not joking..." "Far too much sex at my age..." "If grace doesn't follow me, I'm fucked..."

The man has a GIFT OF THE GAB.

LOVE U, BONO!!

Have you listened to him reading the poetry yet?
guuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh .............
really beautiful.

Oh yes. I believe it will do both... hang on.... I'll get the links. His voice is beeeeautiful reading poetry.... just for you.....

Oh and while you wait you can enjoy this.... It's Edge :giggle:

Ok Here's a quickie the Edge... this one will work.

http://s5.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BJ7EVE7S7DK03NUXCBM4KE2KM

It's going to take a bit longer to upload the poetry... but I'll be back with it... it's so worth it!

Last edited:
Ok your private poetry reading with Bono #1. I don't know when these were recorded but he sounds pretty young here....

http://s24.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KV6BTKOG6ZJ316HWAKI3N9XR5

I'll be back with the 2nd one when it uploads. Its recent and THAT is the one that can melt you. His voice is like velvet. ok ok I'll be back with it!!!

Ok there ya go! This is the more recent one. There's such a difference in these two. The 1st you can hear his youth in his voice, and this one his maturity. Velvet :)

http://s23.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JSCOH7TKWSPR1ICZEHIO46XZ1

U2TRINITY said:
Thanks for the welcome bonocomet , I'm dying to hear the poetry , love velvet dress . :drool:

Oh you are very welcome! You'll love the poetry. I just mean his voice is so rich sounding to me, like velvet. (mostly in the 2nd one). In the 1st he sounds very boyish and his accent was much thicker then.

By the way, I love your icon picture. :)

bonocomet said:

Oh you are very welcome! You'll love the poetry. I just mean his voice is so rich sounding to me, like velvet. (mostly in the 2nd one). In the 1st he sounds very boyish and his accent was much thicker then.

By the way, I love your icon picture. :)

hehe Bonocomet, I was going to post the 'back problem' thingy here aswell :evil: I lolled so badly over that... and the way he pronounced those words... so serious :lmao: and the interviewers didn't know anything to say!
How to shut up TWO interviewers in once, Bono's lesson kids! :D
now listening the poetry
Jeesh :ohmy: that is REALLY early! he sounds soooo cute! strangely, he sounds a bit like Edge too! when they were so young, they sound pretty much alike(wich would explain why people didn't notice the first verse of Seconds is Edge)
(background music is NYD piano, so I think it's 1983)

K now the second one....
ok yes that is recent Bono... guhhhhhhhh the voice.... :drool: :combust: :drool:
is this his own work or somebody elses?
if it is his own... it's about a baby, so could be 2001??

i love the bathtub picture. I cut the pic out of one of the calendars and put it on my wall in my room.:drool:

Ahhh you know I'm actually not sure if it's his own poetry on the Boccelli piece. It suits him though. I just think it's gorgeous. I have a few more I could post later because they take long to upload. In one he recites the poem in Spanish! :)

bonocomet said:
Ok there ya go! This is the more recent one. There's such a difference in these two. The 1st you can hear his youth in his voice, and this one his maturity. Velvet :)

http://s23.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JSCOH7TKWSPR1ICZEHIO46XZ1

Damnit, I'm at school right now and can't open the links yet... Don't want people here in the library to hear/see me react to this, :lol:

I hope the links still work when I go home later tonight!! Thanks a ton!

:hug: :hug:

lauramullen said:
i love the bathtub picture. I cut the pic out of one of the calendars and put it on my wall in my room.:drool:

The bathrub pic is my desktop wallpaper, one of my screensaver pics and its on my binder at school too... All that my guy friends have to say about is is, "Why do you girls like men who smoke?" :lol: :lmao:

The girls on the other hand.....

:censored:

Babydoll said:
... All that my guy friends have to say about is is, "Why do you girls like men who smoke?" :lol: :lmao:

The girls on the other hand.....

:censored: [/B]

Because they look damn hot doin' it!! Still though I'm very happy that Bono quit the habit. (Has he kept to it?) We wouldn't want another scare like the one he had a few years ago. Stay healthy Bono!!!

Wow, thanks for the poetry links. :drool: I could listen to him all day...and have done!

bonocomet said:

Because they look damn hot doin' it!! Still though I'm very happy that Bono quit the habit. (Has he kept to it?) We wouldn't want another scare like the one he had a few years ago. Stay healthy Bono!!!

.. he never quit... the doctors told him he couldn't smoke... and in TIME mag of 2002 the world found out that he still did it, and thought the band didn't know about it... they did..
I thought he stopped too... then came the conan screenies of him with a big cigar, and other occasions with him and cigars...
I must say, cigars DO look sexier on him than cigarettes...:drool:
and Babydoll, that's a DAMN good Idea...
maybe I should print this one out for me schooldiary too... or for the inside of my locker :evil: so I can stare at it each morning... err but the other persons around me could also see it.... teh dilemma!

Bono talking spanish.... :rolleyes: interesting.. .I've heard him talking german now(very good) dutch, I read that he made a speech in french(never heard it tho) and now spanish? heh he sure tries to get along with the country he's in! too bad he failed his own language :lol:

Back
Top Bottom