Gilmore Girls' steals Bono's Purple Ruffled Shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
I'm watching the Gilmore Girls right now and Lorelai has a shirt on what is a dead ringer for Bono's infamous purple ruffled shirt.

I can't believe I noticed this! ( must be thinking of Bono.........)

Here's a little preview.......

i3AD9A831-6F60-4621-AC38-222CB8694D7F.jpg

[This message has been edited by oktobergirl (edited 01-29-2002).]

You girls are so funny. I have never watched the show but I saw a commercial for it last night, and I saw the purple shirt. It took all my energy to not shout out "BONO SHIRT". But my boyfriend already thinks that I am insane!!

THAT SHOW refers to U2 all the time.

One time Lorelai and Rory were having a little fight bc Lorelai wouldn't tell Rory what was going on with her and Max and Rory's all "I thought we were best friends" and Lorelai's all "No, at a U2 concert, we're best friends, but..."

and another time I don't remember what they were talking about but Lorelai was talking to Rory's dad and she was like "Is ANYONE worthy of me?" And he goes "Bono?"

DOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! OK

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

yes! I love this show! and another time they referred to U2 -

Rory was trying to apologize to her boy but she didn't want him to know why she was really sorry, so she said "i'm sorry-" and he's like "why?" and she says "because U2 has No Doubt opening their tour. I'll have to remember to talk to Bono about that" or somethign like that- I'm not too sure about the 2nd line.

biggrin.gif
I love random U2 mentions!

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Ah....I swear in Lorelai's parents house there's a U2 poster on her bedroom door. I need to watch for it.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

I was going to go to bed early tonight (9pm) and as I was turning off my Boston DVD, to turn off the tv to go to bed, I noticed that 'the Gilmore Girls' was on. I have never watched this show in my life. I am now, since now I know that they love and respect our boys!!

*Hopes that the purple ruffle shirt makes an appearance*

Oh My God. That site is awesome. I bookmarked it.

I thought of another one. There is a really bad movie called "King Ralph" with the husband from Roseanne. The King starts dating this stripper, and she has a "Rattle n' Hum" Poster on her door. I watched the whole thing because of this poster!!

Back
Top Bottom