FUZZIES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozzys grrl

The Fly
ive heard this word so much relating to U2 pics etc and i need ppl to try and describe the feelin they get in detail, this is for a psychology study (dont worry nothin serious lol)if there is feelin or just thought,but im just interested in the FUZZIE feelins not the thoughts,im not sure if anyone will reply to this cause its strange but it would help me out so much if you did,thanks a million

(sorry wrong smiley,that smiley is evil man lol)

------------------
***>if you cannot convince them, confuse them<***

[This message has been edited by ozzys grrl (edited 05-15-2002).]

I feel a little chill of warmth up my spine, or my head and heart go "fuzzy", just like a soft, warm, I-love-you kind of feeling.
tongue.gif

My mom is a psyhologist!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

Hallelujah heavens white rose....with tears on her petals, meets Hell's black flower with blood on his thorns.

Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt, our hearts littering the topsoil...
Started my rock 'n roll fantasy... I'd sing to you just one more time,
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go. ~Jimmy Eat World

Well some U2 language is a lot more easier to explain than others... FUZZIES.... it's this warm,tinglly,happy feeling you get that makes you smile like a goof and hum a happy U2 tune that makes others think you've either finally cracked or wow those are some really good meds you're on ! LOL Ah but who cares about them! U2 Fuzzies are the best! It makes ya feel all good inside and you think today is a Beautiful Day so lets share it with the world. ok i'm done. *goes back to her happy bouncy white room b4 the bad men in white coats find out wandering outside again* LMAO

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

i get the fuzzies after drinking...
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

U2 Fuzzies for me are similar to what I feel when I smell a baby, all warm and happy.

Originally posted by ozzys grrl:
madamc i love your sig
tongue.gif

thanks
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

It's a feeling in my chest, and often results in some laughing. hahaa
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

HEY! I'd day this says A LOT! lol
biggrin.gif

011116r2-27crp-u2.jpg

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

Official member of SC

I love Otto, he has the greatest pictures.

Yeah, basically fuzzies are when U2 members do something cute or sweet. We call that fuzzies.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Hey Ozzys Grrl! Just wanted to say WELCOME!!!!! I'm guessing that you love Ozzy! So do I!!!!! And you also love Bono!!!!! So do I!!!!!! *Fuzzies*

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Originally posted by ozzys grrl:
ive heard this word so much relating to U2 pics etc and i need ppl to try and describe the feelin they get in detail, this is for a psychology study (dont worry nothin serious lol)if there is feelin or just thought,but im just interested in the FUZZIE feelins not the thoughts,im not sure if anyone will reply to this cause its strange but it would help me out so much if you did,thanks a million

(sorry wrong smiley,that smiley is evil man lol)

Hmmm...it's a combination of the way you feel when you eat some really GOOD chocolate ice cream, seeing a cute little kitten(or puppy!) and when my daughter smiles at me...

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

OOOO good question... Fuzzies are really hard to define. It's that squishy pit of your stomach feeling. It's the warm happy feeling like you get from seeing cute puppies and kitties.

Okay so I'm no good at explaining things... but all I can say is you know it when you feel it

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Here, look at these and feel Fuzzies for yerself.....
3344793523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323983%3C%3A%3A49nu0mrj

3344793523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A89336%3Anu0mrj

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

This is a photo of a fuzzy:
3344886%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D79%3B%3D43%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A9%3A56936ot1lsi

Well actually that's my dog Hobbes, but he is fuzzy.
wink.gif
Hehe, sorry, but I realized how fuzzy my dog was this morning and had to post.
tongue.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom