Freestylin' Friday: "Oh you look so beautiful tonight..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1742925.jpg

Edgette said:
Thanks for this one again ARW. ;)

edge_HOT.jpg

:D All for the pleba girls. I had to buy $10.00 worth of picture clips from someone on ebay just for this one!!!!!!! :drool: I should dig up the original and hang it up in my apartment :shifty:

Edgette said:

I think I saw Paul McCartney and the Who at the Excel with eep a couple years back. I'm not sure now. Eep would know, hehe.

It was probably at the X. Was there a lot of hockey stuff with more modern looking monitors all over the arena or was it an older looking place with a more basketball theme? Xcel is hockey and Target is basketball. The X is new and soooo much nicer that Target. I :heart: downtown St Paul so much more than downtown Mpls. Totally different feel.

arw9797 said:

It was probably at the X. Was there a lot of hockey stuff with more modern looking monitors all over the arena or was it an older looking place with a more basketball theme? Xcel is hockey and Target is basketball. The X is new and soooo much nicer that Target. I :heart: downtown St Paul so much more than downtown Mpls. Totally different feel.

Yeah, there was a lot of hockey stuff and it was newer, that sounds like it then. There's like a Subway right down the street, and this one weird shop with old music posters and stuff. And I feel so stupid, we were going on about how we were seeing "Paul in St. Paul." lol. It was a really nice arena. It'd be awesome to see U2 there. :D

Edgette said:

Yeah, there was a lot of hockey stuff and it was newer, that sounds like it then. There's like a Subway right down the street, and this one weird shop with old music posters and stuff. And I feel so stupid, we were going on about how we were seeing "Paul in St. Paul." lol. It was a really nice arena. It'd be awesome to see U2 there. :D

oh you were definitely is St Paul at the X then! There's no Subway by the Target Center in Minneapolis. Plus the Target Center is already showing it's age at 10 or 12 years old. :yuck: I really hate it there. I love going to concert at the Xcel. My college graduation was in one of the ballrooms there :D

I loev the bum pic! It's so cool it says Edge on teh pocket lol. I WILL own a pair of genes that say Edge on the butt pocket one day.

theedgefan said:
I love Edge's teeth! they are so... pointy lmao. Except the ones that aren't supposed to be pointy haha. He has some dang grogeous green eyes :heart: just beautiful :D
I love that pic btw, thats why I quoted it lol.

Scrawny little chicken legs :cute: I like his body... just.. not in those pics I guess... I mean... I think its the legs I don't like :/ :no: I could look at edge with no shirt on any day... as long as he has somethin coverin his legs. :D
.......maybe

I must say this is my absolute favorite thread!!! Thank you to all those who posted these beautiful pictures :drool:

OMG his green eyes are to die for!!! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom