First Brisbane Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
4172098.jpg

:ohmy:

That is perfection, right there. :happy:

Anonymous User said:
Is this better?

larryul7.jpg

Okay... I now have to take that back, because that isn't me.

I'm sorry, I thought the jewellery on her arm was my watch and bangle. I am actually a little further round to the left, just outside the picture.

i apologize greatly to the person whose identity I was trying to claim as my own! Sorry!

imogen said:

Okay... I now have to take that back, because that isn't me.

I'm sorry, I thought the jewellery on her arm was my watch and bangle. I am actually a little further round to the left, just outside the picture.

i apologize greatly to the person whose identity I was trying to claim as my own! Sorry!
Again I cropped others out, there were still others to the left. I could crop it again for you but to be honest, I'm slightly stoned right now and wouldn't know what I was doing. In another state, I'd be more than willing to go at it again.

"They say other things. I am delighted to report they don't consider me marrying material. I keep telling them I am not purely a sexual creature, I'm a person, I have feelings, I am a human person," he minces, feigning hurt that any fan would just want him for his body. "But I am amazed (by that). I think what it is we are not a boy band, we are a man band. We make men's music and girls like that." -Bono

:shifty::ohmy: For what it's worth...:)

kennerado said:

:bump:

Remember ppl here were wondering what the green thing on Edge's beanie was?

Well; mystery solved, reading Willy's diary (11.07.06) :lol:

The gig itself went well enough, with a couple of funny moments. When the lights came up at the top of the first number, ‘City of Blinding Lights’, I could see in the camera close up that The Edge had a large green praying mantis sitting on top of his head. He really did – I’m not making this up. There was a bright green mantis happily cleaning its mandibles perched on Edge’s black beanie. It wasn’t overly noticeable on the stage screens (and besides there’s a hell of a lot going on at that point in the show) but at mission control on the TV monitor for Edge’s camera we could clearly see the little chap perched there, in the best seat in the house. It sat there for a minute or so, then started to move about, exploring his new black woolly domain. It crawled forward and had a look down at Edge’s guitar technique, then turned around and wandered back over the crown of Edge’s head until we realised that a few more insect steps and the thing might fall down the back of Edge’s neck, which would have been highly entertaining but possibly disastrous for the show. Mercifully it held on until the blackout before Vertigo, when The Edge’s guitar tech discreetly slipped on stage and flicked it into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom