FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total U2 Nut said:

crappymccrap.jpg

* Sorry for my crappy photography skills/crappy camera - I have a scanner but I have no clue how to use it.

you should finish it! It's beautiful!

:shifty:

I drew that one too... we could compare...

hey, I just wanted to say that, looking through this thread, Interference has a lot of talented artists! :D this stuff is awesome. I feel inspired to draw again! you guys rawk.

digsy, your stuff is especially amazing, and mart's (magic marker?!) drawing is too :love:

okay I don't have any of my old U2 stuff scanned, and maybe I'll actually come up with something new here, but this is a doodle comic I made a couple years ago that some may find amusing. I'll just post the link, I bet you can figure out which person is supposed to be me :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/AtomicBono/alec.jpg

Ironically my friend there turned out to be gay :lol: must have been all the pics of Bono I sent him!

AtomicBono said:
hey, I just wanted to say that, looking through this thread, Interference has a lot of talented artists! :D this stuff is awesome. I feel inspired to draw again! you guys rawk.

digsy, your stuff is especially amazing, and mart's (magic marker?!) drawing is too :love:

okay I don't have any of my old U2 stuff scanned, and maybe I'll actually come up with something new here, but this is a doodle comic I made a couple years ago that some may find amusing. I'll just post the link, I bet you can figure out which person is supposed to be me :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/AtomicBono/alec.jpg

Ironically my friend there turned out to be gay :lol: must have been all the pics of Bono I sent him!

:lol: wow you have a lot of men you like!

Galeongirl said:

:lol: wow you have a lot of men you like!

no those other two girls are other people, i'm not a big fan of clay aiken or vin diesel :wink: but yes, I do have a lot of men I like actually...bono...edge...stephen colbert...jon stewart...jonathon rhys-meyers...uh I had a crush on my humanities teacher freshman year and my chemistry teacher sophmore year...:lmao:

:applaud: :applaud:

YAY digsy! I'm so glad you bumped this thread up.
I'd been thinking the past several weeks...how much I missed it! :yes: and was thinking of bumping it up myself.

nice work TUN!

and manda...superb work! :drool:

and another round of :applaud: :applaud: to all the artists here!!!! :D

JCoster.......ah, you went to FIT ?! :cool:

I went to Cooper Union.

Galeongirl said:

I like your drawings.. they're kinda cartoonish... that's cool!

Evil Bono :combust:
well I didn`t mean for that to look like that but it was just one of those days where you don`t really have anything to do,and most of the drawings I do don`t look cartoonish btw,those were just drew on very boring days.oh in case you haven`t seen that photo,
bono03574hi.jpg

thanks,Gg :hug:

edge.jpg

i hope this works .. i think i have forgotten how to post pictures again. DOH!

Man, I missed a lot on here! I'll just say an overall excellent job to everyone!

Mart, I'm really loving your Edge though, for the same reasons that GG named above. :sexywink:

Mart..do you paint/sketch for a living? I'm looking for an illustrator for a book I'm writing. If you're interested, give me a shout and we'll talk.
Mustreed@aol.com

Last edited:
I love anton corbijns work hes fantastic.

Val, im an art director / graphic designer these are all things i did loooong ago when i was at school and i had time :)
thanks for the compliments guys

mart said:
I love anton corbijns work hes fantastic.

Val, im an art director / graphic designer these are all things i did loooong ago when i was at school and i had time :)
thanks for the compliments guys

If you decide you have time for taking on 50 to 60 blck. and white illustrations, let me know. I should be hiring someone within the month. It's a fun project, and I think you'll enjoy drawing the subject.

its always fun painting the band - not sure about the naked adam block.

50 - 60 illustrations sound like serious work
you should distribute it between people.
whats the book about ?

mart said:
i

50 - 60 illustrations sound like serious work
you should distribute it between people.
whats the book about ?
[/QUote

I am serious, but want one illustrator to do the sketches. If you know of someone who could use the work, are quick, talented, and dependable, please give me a shout.
If you want to chat a bit about the projet at this point I think email is best.

Val

Mustreed@aol.com

Hi people wondering if anyone can help, im looking for someone i can e-mail my pics to so they can display them on here. ive tried photobucket and being computer illiterate i cant get my head around paste and copy or any of it. i wont swamp you with my pics, just occasional ones, would be grateful, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom