Edge interview - Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mephy

Refugee
Sorry if that has been posted, I looked but couldn't find it...

From this months issue of Q, Edge is featured in the 'Cash for questions' section.

And one I'm, sure you've all seen cos it's been in quite a few times but the pic they use to advertise the Q awards :)

Oi! They didn´t feature my question! :mad:

I wanted to know what happened to the secret of the Universe that Edge figured out while experimenting with magic mushrooms! :lol:

Other than that, that was a pretty cool article!

Wow, thank you so much, what a great read! Oh I love Edge. His sense of humour is incredible. And I didn't know that he was a cheese expert.

Who's the most famous name on your mobile phone?
Bono.

:lol:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thank you so much Mephy! :bow: I was trying to find this at my local newagents today but to no avail! :( Is this in the August issue of Q? :)

Well it's the September issue, but it's the one that came out for August yeah. It's new out this week :)

Who's the most famous name on your mobile phone?
Bono

:giggle: That made me laugh too.

lol the fans writing "We want more Pop!" my heroes :love:

that was cool thanks for posting...edge is looking quite good... :up: i think if U2 were my friends I would get along best with Edge :wink:

So have to get this magazine after seeing the fold out (Matt Bellamy and Joe Perry) and seeing that my new love Pete Wentz is featured as well.

spread.jpg

:drool:

I love the pic of him and his guitars. Could you imagine not only owning all of those jewels, but knowing how to get the best sound from each etc. That's really something. thanks for sharing!

Best. Quote. Evah:

"Mr. Larry, Mr Bono, Mr Adam, Mr. Edge, make me pregnant!"
:lmao:

Ummmm....all at once, or should they take turns like gentlemen?

last unicorn said:

I wonder if there is a "I own more hats than you own sunglasses" competition between Edge and Bono going on. :hmm:

:lol:

"Oh, another hat for my birthday. How...thoughtful of you..."

Bono would win with sunglasses except I bet he keeps losing them and has to get more. ADHD - it takes one to know one! :wave:

Edge looks so hottttttt :drool: :drool:

none of my questions were chosen :::SIGH:::
Maybe one day ill be able to ask him myself. :(

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!! AHHHHHHHH JOHNNY FOOKIN MARR AND EDGE !!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: i gotta get this tomorrow!!

Hinder said:
Best. Quote. Evah:

"Mr. Larry, Mr Bono, Mr Adam, Mr. Edge, make me pregnant!"
:lmao:

Ummmm....all at once, or should they take turns like gentlemen?

Yeah, that cracked me up, too. Just imagine the band reading this. :drool:

Thanks, Mephy! I especialy enjoyed Edge's observations on quantum physics and what God would look like. He got me to thinking! Also the anticipation of a new recording has me jumping for joy. :dancing:

I especially enjoyed the Bono walking on water...then the parting the sea correction! :giggle:

VERY cool! Looks like I will be scouring the newstands today!

Jimmy Page finally let his hair go grey (cover photo), interesting. Some of my fav guitarist on that fold out cover (Edge, Marr, Page, Slash, Jack White, Matt Bellamy...) It's only missing Peter Buck!

Back
Top Bottom