Does Bono still have that little scar on his chin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:

Oh you *know* that's not the bone ur thinkin about! :p

HEY! I told you guys to keep the shock collar ON Brigheststar.....and who let her out of her cage..............

he he he....what was this thread about? Lets get this one back on track...I can only take 2-3 spankings a day.....but a shock collar ...thats a different story:drool:

yes yes yes....let me join you on the bono scar tour...first stop his chin bone thing *ruffin*.....as you look to your left you will notice a scar about 1 inch long running vertical down the side of his chin bone..thing..

of course people you may need your binoculars because the scar is covered by a dense growth of man fuzz:drool:

ruffian said:

From what I remember, a piece of lighting equipment fell on him--I think during the Lovetown tour...
It happened during rehearsals in Tempe, Arizona at the beginning of the Joshua Tree tour.

To get the thread back on topic....

MsMofoGone said:

I think we should be more concerned about those "dark brown spots" on the left side of his cheek...
Hopefully, he's had them checked and they're only freckles or age spots...

He's had those freckles since forever. They're neither age spots nor anything to worry about.

They're extremely sexy, however. :lick:

originally posted by: ruffian; From what I remember, a piece of lighting equipment fell on him--I think during the Lovetown tour...

Aww..poor Bono, :sad: But, the scar shows strength, in my opinion, almost like as to say"nothing can keep me from goin,even a small cut or scar!" and i personally think it's cute! :sexywink: :love: :hmm: :hyper: :camera:

7. How did Bono get that scar on his chin during The Joshua Tree Tour?

While in Arizona rehearsing for the opening night of The Joshua Tree tour, Bono fell backwards off the stage while holding a small spotlight. The spotlight hit Bono in the chin, forcing him to get stitches at a local hospital. [M2]

http://www.u2faqs.com/live/#7

wolfeden said:
...great. i've been officially scared out of PLEBA again.. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I really don't think it's funny to see posts like this and I think this is the 3rd one I've seen in 2 days now. These threads are not meant to be a dirty chat room for 2-3 people. Again, please stay on topic.

Dismantled said:
Actually if you look real close you can still see it.........:drool: Scars fade/look less obvious as time goes by. I think because he is smiling the scar looks closer to his chin than usual, look right to the left of his chin...bone thing whatever you call it...its faint but its there. love the scar...:drool:

My husband is about Bono's age and has a couple of scars on the face too that have faded over time. The first on the jaw from a "fall in the desert" only later did the truth come out that it was a bullet richocet while out camping & drinking with friends. :( That one is barely visible and it was pretty bad at the time. Then last year he stepped on a rake that whacked him in the forehead (I am not joking! but I did laugh for about a month :laugh:) and now it is barely visible too. Men must heal well plus it just makes them look more manly.:drool:

aww. was he ok? I had a friend who stepped on a long edge broom once, and she had huge bruise on her forhead, so it does happed..i mean when you step on somethin like rake or broom, it usually does wack ya in the face. Ya just can't help but laugh at it cuz, it's prolly the most funniest thing you see, b/c the person stepping is prolly not watching where they're goin, and they just kinda get wacked without ever seeing it happpen...wonder if Bono had ever had that happen to him? Anway...as time goes by, scars tend to fade, but there will always be some kind of mark left behind, unless your lucky, and Bono's scar isn't really that noticable now...

Last edited:
I have a huge scar on my knee from where I fell jogging....on a busy road...I had my dog with me and dragged him down too(he was ok though)....I was so embarressed I wish a car had run me over.......

I have two scars like 2 inches below my collar bone from barbed wire...:yikes:

And faithingrace...a bullet!

I have a few more random scars..

Brightest..dare I ask why you have a scar on the back of you head??::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom