CLAN Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Alright Ladies, this needs to be done. We need to have a sorority/club/(whatever) that is against that supertramp Naomi. Now I would assume that any fan of Adam would automatically be against Naomi, but I don't think that's the case.
So...I have come up with a solution.
CLAN
Clayton
Lovers
Against
Naomi

Now if saying "Oh, another CLAN meeting" sounds too much like the KKK for all of you, alternately we can call it
ALAN
Adam
Lovers
Against
Naomi

As acting chairwoman(and only member so far),
I would like to submit this topic into discussion.
Topic #1 CLAN or ALAN?????
Personally I like CLAN, but I can see the difficulties of such a name.
I think we can start with just that much for right now.
Oh, I almost forgot...
CLAN/ALAN isn't just against Naomi, but against anyone who is completely wrong and detrimental towards the well being of Mr.Clayton. But since superhooch is #1, I named the club after her.
Who wants to join????

sign me up for CLAN, it?s a cool name.

can I suggest rule no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5???

No Naomi pics allowed in this forum!!! we could act like secret agents and hunt down everybody that puts up Naomi pic

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 01-30-2002).]

You know, I actually don't mind Naomi pics, but here's why...
The insecure part of me looks at those pictures of her and says"Well that's what he wants". I know that's not the way to think at all. Plus I like Naomi pics because sometimes(ok always)she looks goofy, skanky, and deprived of food. But let me add this... I hate Naomi and Adam pics, those should be banned.
Maybe I need a support group, but for what I don't know.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not Pro-Naomi, by the way...do you think we need a code name for her, I don't like typing her name all the time.

Let me add this to my statement above...
AM is right Naomi pics don't belong here unless we are posting the results of her photo being pinned on the dartboard!

I hate it when anyone hurts someone else...especially when N. hurt Adam...I can't even type her name
frown.gif

Anyway...I like the name CLAN...I think pics of the two of them should be banned
smile.gif

And I think her nickname should be superhooch
wink.gif
lol Mrs. Clayton

Superhooch is just so much FUN to type
smile.gif

Hehe...I think that's all the business of the day...be back later...after I post just one pic of our honeybunches...

i2EC7BC04-7C6A-4655-8256-F529E614D559.jpg

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

OK, These are my favorite alternatives to typing Naomi(that was hard to type)
*Superhooch
*Superskank
*Supertramp(isn't there a band called supertramp?)
*Uberslut

If you think of any more...

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 01-30-2002).]

Our mission...if we choose to accept it...
protect this man from the evils of Superhooch
adam_dublin.jpg

Naomi, boooooo, boooo, hissssss!!! I wanna join! She made him so sad
frown.gif
it's very easy to hate her! Count me in with the CLAN!!!

I'll join! I seriously had the weirdest dream about superhooch the other night. I've been reading the Flanagan book and I was at the part where Adam is lusting after superhooch. Well, I broke my toe at work, and that night I dreamed I fought with her and she broke my toe! She ground her stilletto heel into it and broke it. I have no idea why I dreamed that!
smile.gif

Oh, and CLAN is fine with me. ~Jen

*plays the Mission Impossible theme*

*hippy, Mrs. Clayton, AM, and RavenStar enter dressed in their sexiest black clothing...*

AM: Mrs. Clayton, it's a little impractical for you to be wearing that dress now isn't it?

MRS. C: Well, we did decide to wear SEXY black clothing...this is all I have...

HIPPY: *sings* I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

RAVEN: *sings along* I feel pretty and witty and bright...

AM: *also singing* And so pretty that I hardly can...

MRS. C: *she can't resist* I'm too sexy for my dress...too sexy for my cat what you think about that?

*they all crack up as a static-y voice begins to speak*

VOICE: Attention ladies of CLAN...you have been assigned a special mission...

HIPPY: I KNEW IT!

AM: Yes, I've been waiting for this!

RAVEN: Dood, we're ready...bring it on!

MRS. C: Wait, I'm not dressed properly!

VOICE: I haven't even told you what the mission IS yet...

ALL: Well, TELL US!

VOICE: Okay, your mission, should you choose to accept it is to protect Mr. Adam Clayton from a former lover of his...we like to call her SuperHooch...

ALL: Grrrrr.....

VOICE: Calm down ladies...we've assigned you to this mission because we know how much you love Mr. Clayton...so now I'm gonna go...

HIPPY: Hey! Aren't you supposed to self-destruct or something like that?

VOICE: This is NOT Mission Impossible, hippy...please.

RAVEN: So where'd the music come from?

ALL: *wonder*

VOICE: Goodbye...and good luck ladies...may the force be with you.

AM: *puzzled* So this is Star Wars now?

MRS. C: Well, ladies...we better get going...we've got a mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations...to boldy go where no woman has gone before!

RAVEN: *giggling* Thanks Capt. Picard...

HIPPY: *points sword to the door* ONWARD!

AM: Where'd you get the sword from?

NARRATOR: So, feeling pretty and armed with a sword, a sexy black dress, their very own theme song, and their devastating good looks....the ladies slink out of the house, slowly making their way to the DiscoBooos...They get in and attempt to drive away quietly...but they forgot that the damn thing plays Discotheque all the time...and they also forgot that Bono was still in the backseat...

HIPPY: *driving, looks in the rear-view mirror, sees Bono* HEY!!!! Is that BONO? WTF is HE doing in this story?

BONO: I'm the resident entertainer of the Discobooos...

AM: Oh no, he's got to go...he's gonna spoil everything with his singing...

RAVEN: He could blow our cover!

BONO: *looks at them with puppy-dog eyes* Please, please?

MRS. C: Get up off your knees, Bono. You can stay on one condition...

BONO: *excited* Woohoo! I'm so excited...I can't contain myself...*begins to sing Discotheque*

MRS. C: *talking over him* You simply can't sing that song...you could blow our cover!

BONO: *whispers* Boom-cha!

AM: That's better...

RAVEN: Can we go now? We've got a mission to accomplish...

MRS. C: That's right we've got to explore strange new worlds...

HIPPY: *groan*

*The booos drives onward to the destination....where that is only the girls know...all they know is their man is in danger from SuperHooch and they must get to him before she does!*

(Hehe...this is fun...girlies...time for you to add the next part of the adventure...or tell me what you want to happen next and I'll write it
smile.gif
) ONWARD!
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

*As the booos drives along...the girls spy two lovely ladies standing by the side of the road...they are also dressed all in black...*

BONO: *whispers* Boom-cha!

HIPPY: Hey! I recognize those gals...that's BAM and JennyBean!

RAVEN: Stop the booos!

*hippy screeches the booos to a halt*

AM: *opens the door* Gals! Where have you been?

JENNY: Sorry, we got stopped by the police...

BAM: Yeah, my driving's not that good...*spies Bono, faints*

HIPPY: Well, get in the boos quickly! We're on a mission...

MRS. C: To explore strange new worlds...

JENNY and BAM: *groan*

RAVEN: Okay, hippy! Let's go...

*the tires squeal as the booos takes off and the girls continue on their mission...to explore strange new worlds, etc
wink.gif

------------------

Too funny!
I was thinking the Mission Impossible theme while forming this topic.
Off to work now,(I wish my job was protecting Adam).

LMAO! Hippy that's great. I have to go to work now, but I'll be sure to come back and join in the fun tonight. I think when we find superhooch I should be allowed to break one her toes or arms.
wink.gif

discotheque.jpg

Oh noooo! It looks like superhooch has Adam. We better hurry!
biggrin.gif

~Jen

One more thing ladies, the UPS guy just brought me the shoes I ordered...
when I get home, I'll try to post a picture of what I believe should be the official CLAN shoes!

Can't hardly type...I'm laughin so hard I'm crying!

Hippy you are too fecken funny! Just the thought of Bono hiding on the booos is hilarious enough but "please, get up off your knees was too much. My son heard me laughing and thought I had finally gone off the deep end!

Everytime I see the word booos it sends me into giggle fits! It's even worse if I say it it out loud a few times.

Must stop the SuperHooch!!!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
OK, These are my favorite alternatives to typing Naomi(that was hard to type)
*Superhooch
*Superskank
*Supertramp(isn't there a band called supertramp?)
*Uberslut

If you think of any more...

While I am a certified Leather Licker, I do feel the need to defend our sweet bass playe against you know who.

I am partial to calling her the Uberbitch myself.

Actually, I just like adding "Uber" to various words.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
While I am a certified Leather Licker, I do feel the need to defend our sweet bass playe against you know who.

I am partial to calling her the Uberbitch myself.

Actually, I just like adding "Uber" to various words.

Can I defile Bono in the back of the DiscoBoooos ... I promise I will keep him out of your way so you gals can continue your mission.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 01-30-2002).]

Look, a Naomi burn!!!!

January 30, 2002
From PeopleNews:

Bono, Elton and Naomi unite
Showbiz heals the world

Bono is one of numerous celebrities booked to join the political and business world at the World Economic Forum, which begins this week in New York. The U2 frontman will discuss Third World debt with the likes of South Africa's Archbishop Desmond Tutu, before turning his bug eyes on Microsoft's Bill Gates for a one-on-one 'discussion'. Elton John is playing his part in the gathering with a performance for the delegates at the Four Seasons on Saturday, while Warren Beatty will join a panel called 'How Do I Become Someone Else?'. Sidney Poitier and Peter Gabriel are also scheduled to attend, as is, for reasons that defy explanation, Naomi Campbell. Perhaps having got friendly with Nelson Mandela and having dabbled in writing, singing and anger-management, she now feels ready to face the intricacies of the global economic agenda?

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Perhaps having got friendly with Nelson Mandela and having dabbled in writing, singing and anger-management, she now feels ready to face the intricacies of the global economic agenda?

BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Too funny! The person who wrote this is definitely on our side!

Okay girlies...I had WAY more homeowork than I expected this evening so I'm gonna have to work on that first and then work on the next installment of our "Eliminate the SuperHooch Mission"....
frown.gif

Hehe...the bus is filling up fast! Anyone else wanna join before I start writing?
smile.gif

------------------

me me! I wanna come along for the ride! I'm an Edge gal, but I'd share my sarong with Adam any day.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

ok, i posted this in RSOC before i saw this thread.

i love the idea.

but i just can'tdeal with clan. not at all. sorry.

it's just, well...you know.

Okay, sula, hop on the booos! Discoboos!
wink.gif

Girls, I probably won't get to the next installment until tomorrow
frown.gif
As much as I hate it, school comes first...

Feel free to add to it yourselves!
smile.gif

------------------

see, I think of "clan" I think of Scotland and tartans and such. So, imo, there's nuttin' wrong with the name.
smile.gif

*hops on the Discoboos*

I'd write an installment but I"m actually working late trying to finish things that have a deadline.
frown.gif
worse than homework.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
ok, i posted this in RSOC before i saw this thread.

i love the idea.

but i just can'tdeal with clan. not at all. sorry.

it's just, well...you know.

Hmmmm....maybe we could call it CLAS...

Clayton
Lovers
Against the
Superhooch

any other ideas?
smile.gif

------------------

I think I'm going to have to pull rank(as acting president)and decide on CLAN as our meeting unless Elizabeth really has a problem with the name.
If I am being a uberbitch myself, I apologize, thinking and typing about superhooch gets me all cranky and riled up.

Back
Top Bottom