Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:
normal_u2_2004_3.jpg

Bono: See I am just as tall as the others

Priceless!
:D

bono_gal said:

:lol: My oddball friends and I are also official pirates!! I got told that I am to wear an eyepatch to my leaving school party next month!
S.S FLOATY all the way! :reject:

yarr.jpg

YARRR, pirates are awesome!! We had a party for my pirate friend Ramon's birthday and we all dressed up like pirates, needless to say it ruled. Of course we act like pirates on a daily basis, i.e. random yarrs, eating at Subway (Italian BMT=great), and causing trouble :D

hugginedgegoldenglobesCUTE.jpg

Bono: I love you Edge!
Edge: Uh huh, I love you too (Me: U2!! it's funny because it sounds the same) Bono...
Bono: Good, now give me my award.
Edge: Very funny Bono. Now let go.
Bono: No, you let go.
Edge: Come on Bono. This is my award and you know it.
Bono: Don't make me strangle you...
Edge: We look like a gay couple sharing a tender moment.
Bono: Edge, I'll get you for this...just you wait...

leaningonEdgehawt.jpg

Bono: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! BONO ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!!
Edge: Are you STILL mad about that award?
Bono: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ...yeah yeah yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

for the record, I love this thread, you guys are all hilarious!

AtomicBono said:

yarr.jpg

YARRR, pirates are awesome!! We had a party for my pirate friend Ramon's birthday and we all dressed up like pirates, needless to say it ruled. Of course we act like pirates on a daily basis, i.e. random yarrs, eating at Subway (Italian BMT=great), and causing trouble :D

Have you seen the movie Dodgeball? :lmao:

And :applaud: :up: funny stuff! I love it!

bonofreedom.jpg

:bono:: This is cool, The Edge, what is it?
:edge:: It's my Ultra-BBD05. I'm so happy I've finally perfected it!
:bono:: BBD? Whatever is that?
:edge:: Beach Ball Deflater. If those pesky PLEBAns throw one at ya, just wave the Ultra-BBD05 around, and it'll take care of that nasty beach ball real quick. I've got a patent pending for it!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
bonofreedom.jpg

:bono:: This is cool, The Edge, what is it?
:edge:: It's my Ultra-BBD05. I'm so happy I've finally perfected it!
:bono:: BBD? Whatever is that?
:edge:: Beach Ball Deflater. If those pesky PLEBAns throw one at ya, just wave the Ultra-BBD05 around, and it'll take care of that nasty beach ball real quick. I've got a patent pending for it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

YES!! That was brilliant!!! I never get tired of the beach ball jokes.

AtomicBono said:

yarr.jpg

hugginedgegoldenglobesCUTE.jpg

Bono: I love you Edge!
Edge: Uh huh, I love you too (Me: U2!! it's funny because it sounds the same) Bono...
Bono: Good, now give me my award.
Edge: Very funny Bono. Now let go.
Bono: No, you let go.
Edge: Come on Bono. This is my award and you know it.
Bono: Don't make me strangle you...
Edge: We look like a gay couple sharing a tender moment.
Bono: Edge, I'll get you for this...just you wait...

leaningonEdgehawt.jpg

Bono: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ...yeah yeah yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

:lmao:!

LOL at the beach ball deflater, too :D.

Angela

AtomicBono said:

leaningonEdgehawt.jpg

This reminds me of Animal from Sesame Street.

At the risk of sounding stupid...I haven't been around here long enough, I don't really understand what the beach ball thing is all about. I can guess...but someone pls tell me!:confused:

BEVERLY56 said:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/beverly56/5add1283.jpg

OK I'm trying to post a pic for the 1st time following the directions here...

Why did it just give the link and not post the actual picture? Its a great picture! Many great captions come to mind!:scratch: :scratch:

You know where you have the URL things? Take out the "url" part and put "img" in each bracket :).

Also, the beach ball thing stemmed from a Slane Castle show in which a beach ball flew up on stage.

Angela

343%3C5%3A5523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C36573%3A9ot1lsi

:larry:: Look deep into my eyes, that's it. You're getting sleepy...very...sleepy. When you wake up, you will have no recollection of the beach ball jokes...You will forget all about Bono and give all your attention to me...You will realize that cats are just Satan's little creatures put on this earth to torment us. Yes, that's it, dear PLEBAn. Good. Now, when I count to 10 and snap me fingers, you will not remember this session, but you will know these four things: No beach balls. No Bono. No cats. Just...Larry. Ready? 1, 2, 3...

<PLEBAn>: CATORCE!

:larry:: :censored: I almost had her!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
343%3C5%3A5523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C36573%3A9ot1lsi

:larry:: Look deep into my eyes, that's it. You're getting sleepy...very...sleepy. When you wake up, you will have no recollection of the beach ball jokes...You will forget all about Bono and give all your attention to me...You will realize that cats are just Satan's little creatures put on this earth to torment us. Yes, that's it, dear PLEBAn. Good. Now, when I count to 10 and snap me fingers, you will not remember this session, but you will know these four things: No beach balls. No Bono. No cats. Just...Larry. Ready? 1, 2, 3...

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

:lmao:

343%3C5%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3977%3A3%3Aot1lsi

<dude in middle> Oooooo I just love these guys!!! (squeeze)

:bono:: Easy, mate. That neck you're squeezing is a priceless piece of equipment! Trust me, you would not want to face the wrath of the PLEBAns for messing up me neck!

(Sorry, I've no clue who that guy is :reject: , but he'd better get his arms off our man right away! Even Little Steven is getting annoyed by the Bono neck threat!)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lmao:!

Angela

343%3C5%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C366%3A849ot1lsi

:edge:: OMG You cannot be serious. Those are PLEBAns over there, armed with beach balls!
:bono:: Oh sh:censored: they've amassed an army of beach ball throwers!
:adam:: (Too mesmerized by Bono's hotness to notice any beach balls. Besides, his helmet hair will protect him from any beach ball attack.)
:larry:: Just...move...slowly...grab the pitchfork...and...zap the beach balls!

...Which makes me think of something for you techies out there - maybe we could start a U2 game featuring beach balls attacking the band??? I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to go about it, but it'd sure be a fun game. Like Space Invaders or something.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
This one is so ripe with potential, but alas, I can't seem to think of anything! Can someone help a PLEBAn out??? Please caption this photo!
343%3C5%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3979538ot1lsi

I would like to order 5,000 pizza's for all my PLEABAN's
How shall I pay.......my name is Larry Mullens Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom