Calling All Orgasmatron Ladies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, as promised earlier, and thanks to Discoteque's limitless forum knowledge, I am finally able to "pay my dues" to the powers that be, with my T-Shirt designs for Orgasmatron. So Madam Chairman, Fellow PLEBA Chicks, and Edge lovers everywhere, I present for your approval or scrutiny...(drum roll)
smile.gif

Design One: Orgasmatron

This one is modeled after the numbered shirts our fearless leader seems to be so fond of these days...

K446849.jpg

AND

Design Two: With Or Without It
For this one I just took the same photo, and tweaked one in Photoshop to get rid of the Beanie...

WOWI Front

2W39472.jpg

WOWI Back

Vm65401.jpg

Well there yah go ladies! Let me know what you think! If you guys have ideas on how to make the shirts better, or ideas for other shirts, let me know, I love designing stuff like this!

------------------
You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-25-2001).]

I think they are WONDERFUL!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

A stupendous contribution to our club. Yaaay!

------------------
"So...you write smut." Mrs. Edge's father-in-law

YAYYYYY!! PLEBA IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!

SO I AM OFFICIALLY NOMINATING "FISHY" (aka Leigh) THE "O" CLUB'S "MISTRESS OF MERCHANDISING"...or simply, MERCH-MAID!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What say you, Bedazzled Babes of the Orgasmatron Club??

DO I HEAR AN 'AYE'????

Disco
Mistress of Mirth

Those shirts are great!!
smile.gif

Mrs. Edge what a great title for you! lol@chair and mistress of smut
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

AAYYEE!!! Those shirts are awesome!!!! I love 'em!!!! I want one now! Go make them for us pleeeaaaaaassseee! Seriously, those are so cool- me likey a lot!

Molly
Curator of bedazzled jeans and beanies, haha.

*WOW*
that first one is SO awesome- can you imagine a seafull of "ORGASMATRON" tshirts at the concert? i can just picture Edge's face of surprise! his cheeks will burn pink!! LOL! I'm sure Bono would DEFINITELY say something about it- esp since he knows it's for the edge and not him!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Wow!!
Amazing!!

Is it possible to shift the bandmember on the back to the one you want, then all of us PLEBA-girls can have the same t-shirt but still show who we prefer.
smile.gif

Would be so cool, front row filled with the same t-shirt with different member.

Nice work!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Thanks for the nomination Disco, I gladly accept the title of Bedazzled Merch-Maid! I am so glad you guys like my designs!
biggrin.gif
You know if enough of us want these T-shirts made we could actually have it done for about $15 a shirt. We would need about 20 people to keep down the cost. Let me know if that is something you would want to pursue! I was thinking we could personalize the Orgasmatron shirts like Jerseys, with our PLEBA names, here is an example let me know what you think...

rQ85377.jpg

I'm not really sure why it is showing up so small, I will work on that and post it whe I get it figured out, but it says "FishNeedsABicycle" in the same font as the front. Let me know what you guys think, I can make these from my computer using Iron-On transfers, but that will be a slow process, let me know how many, if any are interested in having these made, and I will find out an exact price.

Thanks,
Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

This is NOT to steal Fishy's thunder, honest! (I already showed her this) I just love that "Eeeedge bedazzle meeee!" line from Bluey's story, so I did a little finagling on Fishy's shirt as well:

vI18569.jpg

Whaddaya think?
smile.gif
I definitely think Edge would FLIP OUT if he saw a buncha crazy women in the audience with those shirts on...and wouldn't you think...he'd be COMPELLED to come talk to us after the show??? (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

Disco
---
Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment
Edge Orgasmatron Club

I think your design is awesome Disco, I think we should all wear them to the concerts, and at each one we should try to hand one to Edge or Bono, or if it didn't look like they were going to take it, throw one onstage, eventually if not immediately their interest would have to be peaked, maybe Bono wold eventually get jealous enough to mention it, and then we would be immortalized in a bootleg for all time!
biggrin.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom