bono's house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The mouse one just has a bad word by it. I thought it was funny but I could see how some would be offended. I will post it though since I have had requests. :wink: I hope I don't get in trouble! I don't want to be banned after I just learned how to post!!

DSCN4378.jpg

Thanks! I don't think it's offensive really. It's just a pic of his gate. Are these all his drawings and writings?

thanks nuala and helper:wink: ...its not bad and you won't be banned:wink: ...believe me thats tame compared to...some stuff that goes on around here*cough:shifty:

omg..love the mouse:lmao: looks like Bono's art:lmao:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
^ I wouldn't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about, Dis. :angel:

It's the first time I've seen the mouse!! It's great! Not only that - it's extraordinary! :lmao:

oh...I think you do:evil::lmao::drool:

that is a very extraordinary mouse:happy::lmao:

There's supposed to be an iris on one of the gates in honor of Bono's mom. Must have been so much work and money to put that project together. Shame that other people have come along and tagged it, though.

love the mouse!!!!!! thanks for that!! Am I seeing graffetti on the gates...scratched over Bono's art or is it all Bono's work?

Dahlia said:
gates2.jpg

another one :eyebrow:

I would love to see a clearer photo of this section. What exactly does that say? "Dreams under your feet?" And I see it says "Eve", but I'd like to see a better photo of the heart with the shoe in it. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate it.

InALittleWhile9 said:

I would love to see a clearer photo of this section. What exactly does that say? "Dreams under your feet?" And I see it says "Eve", but I'd like to see a better photo of the heart with the shoe in it. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate it.

Looks like a line from Yeats:

HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

whats the title of the Yeats poem? Its really nice, I´d like to read the whole thing. thanks

I think its just a thing now....maybe the Hewson's like it or invite it:shrug: I think they would have stopped it along time ago if they didn't want thier gates written on...it's actually kinda a neat idea. Doesn't he have a wall in his guest house people write messages on?

People write on the bathroom wall in his guest house. Anton Corbijn drew pictures on it. They're in the u2 & I book.

(you draw beautifully Anton) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom