Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greety said:

Thanks digsy for the explanation and congratulations to you and all the other "nations representatives" :applaud:

I can trully believe this experience surpassed everything you were expecting and as for the jackasses who didn't want to let you back in your spots, screw them, they weren't in front row anyway.
So, Don't let the bastards grind you down ;)

You shared something beautiful with a bunch of people and you'll never forget it, that's what matters!

:up:

Despite my bad experience with one rude person, I'm happy for those who got pulled up during One. :)

WOW!! I bet all those flags were a wonderful sight to see:ohmy: !!! GAWD I wish I was there. Congrats to everyone!!:wave:

more flag photos by mdu2boy from @u2
8b445c8d.jpg

8b22878a.jpg

afe39ddd.jpg

2e23fbdc.jpg

kellyahern said:
more flag photos by mdu2boy from @u2
8b22878a.jpg
There's Mishka going in for her Adam :kiss:. She is one half of the BOOM BOOM girls. Boston Michelle is the other BOOM BOOM girl. That was such a :heart: moment for her. I'm glad she has pictures to prove it wasn't all a dream :applaud:

It was great meeting the LATwins as well. :wave: Kelly, thanks for the wonderful pics. :bow:

Last edited:
OMG!

When Mishka sees that pic, she is gonna fecking die!

:hyper:

Man! I still can't get over the whole thing. Getting up on stage with my dear friends was one of the best moments of my life. It made it so much more special. Hell! In my humble opinion, it was better than getting a dance with Bono.

My stage drama is over! :lol:

And thank you all so much for the lovely words. I love you guys! :heart:

Same here, Flavia. I'm so happy for you! You deserved it, girl. :clap:

Now I can quickly back out of here and go back to my normal routines.

Hi guys!

I just wrote about my entire Boston experience in my journal, it's LONG!!! I just wanted to say that it was an awesome sight to see all of them up there, a classic U2 moment. It was sooo great to meet Flavia and Kimla, both of whom are so radiant and lovely.

What an amazing weekend!!!! :love:

Awwwwwwww, Jess! It was so lovely to meet you, too! You are so sweet! :D

Girls, you have to meet Jessica. You have no idea how insanely gorgeous she is. When I first saw her, I was like: WOW!

And BAW is such a sweetheart too. I was delighted to meet them both! And Mr BAW as well! He is so charming and warm!

What a weekend! I love Boston! :heart:

ylimeU2 said:
Same here, Flavia. I'm so happy for you! You deserved it, girl. :clap:

Now I can quickly back out of here and go back to my normal routines.

Dandy, Em! The things you do for me!

I lurve you, girls! :D

I'll be "home" soon! Need to finish a few things around here!

:D

OMG, Flavia! You are making me blush!! :eek: As everyone knows (including Bono), you are pretty gorgeous yourself! :drool:

And you have the most intoxicating accent...kind of half spanish/half Irish....I'm sure it must send the men into orbit! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Awwwwwwww, Jess! It was so lovely to meet you, too! You are so sweet! :D

Girls, you have to meet Jessica. You have no idea how insanely gorgeous she is. When I first saw her, I was like: WOW!

And BAW is such a sweetheart too. I was delighted to meet them both! And Mr BAW as well! He is so charming and warm!

OMG!!! I wish had the nerve to do that:drool:

Do you have anymore details Mrs. Edge?
What did Michelle say to him?
What did Adam say to her?
What did he smell like?:drool:

:hyper:

Hey Carmelu2fan, :lmao: That's too funny. I'll see her tonight and so I'll get all your questions answered for you. I see you're only interested in the basics :lol:

Flavia, remember I was remarking about our accent all weekend? Jessica is right. You do have an intoxicating accent. :drool: It was nice meeting you, as well, Jessica :wave:. Both you and Flavia are very beautiful.

Congratulations to all the flag people again :up: :hug:.

It looks like it was amazing. I only wish I could have been there to see it too :(.

I have a silly request :reject:. Could people put there names with an arrow pointing to themselves and the names/usernames of the other people out there? Because I recognize a few people, but not all, and I know I know some of their usernames but not their faces :reject:.

If you don't want to, that's okay too :).

Did that sound weird? I didn't mean it to sound weird :reject: :lol:

kellyahern said:
I have a silly request :reject:. Could people put there names with an arrow pointing to themselves and the names/usernames of the other people out there? Because I recognize a few people, but not all, and I know I know some of their usernames but not their faces :reject:.
Hey Kelly, I would love to but don't know how. I'll email you privately, maybe you can help me out and get this posted for you. Tons of Interferencers were on the front row as well.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Its so great meeting you Flavia! You are just gorgeous and like the others have said, you have the most amazing accent! I could listen to you talk all day long :D

I didn't get to talk to Kimla for very long but she is another beautiful girl with a great personality.

I can honestly see why Bono is choosing these girls!

I'm really, really sorry now that I didn't get a ticket for the Sunday show because I would loved to have seen all my friends up on stage with their flags! What a wonderful experience! And Michelle making a bee-line for Adam is just classic! :bow: :applaud:

Boston was amazing!!

Bono's American Wife said:
I didn't get to talk to Kimla for very long but she is another beautiful girl with a great personality.

And Michelle making a bee-line for Adam is just classic! :bow: :applaud:

Aaawwww Bono's American Wife, you are going to make me :eek: That's very sweet of you to say. Sorry we didn't get to speak much longer. It was nice meeting Mr. BAW too. :wave:

With all the Adam girls and Bono girls on stage at one time, I'm surprised these two men are still standing.

Bahston was OUT OF CONTROL!

turi001 said:
BAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! The BAWS rule!

Damn! I should have got my pic taken with them!

:mad:

Thing is that I didn;t ahve a camera with me!

lol

Oh! Wait, didn't Sammie have a camera when we were at the restaurant after the gig? Man, it's all such a blur for me! I think I'm getting old! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom