Bono on the new album cover...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
I don't know if anyone agrees but I think he looks so hot on the cover of the album. I don't know what it is about that picture but it just blows me away.:drool: Not that any picture of Bono doesn't cause that drool effect but this one borders on :faint: .

I'd post it but I am at work (good employee I am :wink: ) and can't post from this computer.

Yeah, me too...

46f1d9b1.jpg

Another thrilled here...
Even if for some reason I've the impression that pic is old!

Daveone said:
To be honest i reckon its been digitally altered the make him look younger and slimer.
I hope this is not true. I like him for what he is and it disappoints me that he insists on that paranoia with his height and weight.

starsgoblue said:
I don't think so...he's been quite proud of taking his shirt off these days....

He looks awfully smug about his own sexiness doesn't he? He's mocking me, I know it! :drool:

That IS IT. It is that smug smile and the sexiness that makes me numb. How could I ever meet this man and be able to talk. He is just B E A utiful. (just was watching Bruce Almighty). I need a new avatar.

I'll let you know how he looks in the flesh!!!
I'm off to TOTP tomorrow and we have tickets for the car park that I got from the BBC today!!!!

So it wont just be the 16 to 21 year olds in there:wink:

im so jealous! bonos tart you have to fill us in!
i agree, he looks like the fly in that pic.
"hey, i know im sexy and you all will be on the floor drooling over me by the time im done with you. watch more TV!"

lol.

Bono's Tart said:
I'll let you know how he looks in the flesh!!!
I'm off to TOTP tomorrow and we have tickets for the car park that I got from the BBC today!!!!

I'll be expecting lots of pictures. Glad you are going. Sounds like it is going to be great.

Bono's Tart said:

:rant: :rant: How can they do this to me?! I'm a gorgeous 33 year old woman! ;) Am I too old for U2 now? What happens to the past 22 years of dedication to U2? I should have stayed out of here! ...

starsgoblue said:
I've got your back LostAtMoon...I'll be 24 when the Bomb drops....:eyebrow:
On the 11th! And I'll still be 33... I don't mind about that. In fact, I like the way I’ve been growing old. When I was 20, I used to be shy and insecure, now I'm only shy. :p

Back
Top Bottom