Bono on Nightline Tonite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
tonguenightline.gif

:drool: :D:drool: :D

Lordy, Lordy.....:drool:

Hi girls! :wave:

I went and ordered the VF with Bono and Queen Rania (?) on the cover through Amazon after seeing this! Yay. I would have gotten the one with Condi, but she looks a little scary in that pic :reject:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I went and ordered the VF with Bono and Queen Rania (?) on the cover through Amazon after seeing this! Yay. I would have gotten the one with Condi, but she looks a little scary in that pic :reject:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WOMAN???????????????????????:madwife:

:sexywink: j/k how ya doinnnnn?

Miroslava said:

myea I like that cover better too... I'm not sure I can get the mag here tho....

u2jesusgirl said:
I ordered both!!! So excited!!!

I did to hey , only 4.50 I pay almost 10.00 when he's on Q this is a bargin . :love:

Bonofox , my Red Hot and Blue came today . Double drool .

Ordered as well. Thanks for the link :up: Picked up that other Bono related book, On The Move and pre-ordered the Harry Potter book for Maddy while I was there :happy:

May still call the local bookstores to check in the issue in case there are any problems with the Amazon VF order.

I ordered also but Amazon's shipping date is August 6th - I hope it's issued in stores before that .... I can't wait that long .... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom