Bono Noises

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now how on earth will I survive this one???? I am afraid once I go here, I may never leave.
*Must wait to be alone andturnupvolumealltheway*:drool:

Bonogirl Thank you for the thread
DOL13 Thank you for the answer
:evil: :bow: :bow: :bow:

There isn't a smilie to describe this. :censored:
My heart is beating like a drum.

What no visuals???????? :drool: yeah, sorry, I am greedy.

...:eek:

...I wonder how many times did the site's creator have to listen and re-listen to bono's sighs to be able to catalogue them one by one...:faint:

great link, thanks! I think I'm going to match every single sigh to every single number of my mobile phone book...but then I would faint at every ring call :drool:

Last edited:
^^^^^^That is one howling good idea, onekea!! Think of the looks you would get from people whenever your phone rang:drool: :wave: :lol: :censored:

YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE!!

onekea said:

I think I'm going to match every single sigh to every single number of my mobile phone book...but then I would faint at every ring call :drool:

OMG! That would be awsome :drool:

Liz, make sure your parents don't walk in while you're listening to those. Or else the'll be looking at you with a suspicious face or something :uhoh:

I'm saying this with experience :crack:

blm said:
Now how on earth will I survive this one???? I am afraid once I go here, I may never leave.
*Must wait to be alone andturnupvolumealltheway*:drool:

Breathe, Blm,. breathe. I hear what you're saying. How about we just stay here and got lost in that fine voice.

Nice here, isn't it...:drool:

iloveedge said:
Liz, make sure your parents don't walk in while you're listening to those. Or else the'll be looking at you with a suspicious face or something :uhoh:

I'm saying this with experience :crack:

I know. I discovered the link a while ago but I just lost it. :)

Luckily, at the time I found it, my mom was taking a nap and my dad was at work. :up: :sexywink:

What experience? :crack:

Bonogirl777 said:

What experience? :crack:

I was downloading one of the noises and while it was loading, my Da wanted me to go upstairs. So I left and forgot about my downloading link. I came back down about a minute after but it was to late, the noise had already started playing. So I look up and see my mum doing God knows what in the room and asks:

¨What in the hell is that?¨

¨Uh...Bono¨ :uhoh:

She just looked at me with a very suspicious face and left the room. I've never been back on that website! :lol:

I'm seriously bad luck when it comes too these kind of things...I watch myself now!

iloveedge said:

I was downloading one of the noises and while it was loading, my Da wanted me to go upstairs. So I left and forgot about my downloading link. I came back down about a minute after but it was to late, the noise had already started playing. So I look up and see my mum doing God knows what in the room and asks:

¨What in the hell is that?¨

¨Uh...Bono¨ :uhoh:

She just looked at me with a very suspicious face and left the room. I've never been back on that website! :lol:

poor Bibs!!!:lmao:

I played it a while ago and had the volume up way loud only I didn't know it! I made a dive to turn it down so my brother wouldn't hear. :lol:

And just now he asked me what I was doing cause he heard some weird noises! :ohmy:

noises? What noises? :shifty:

:lmao:

Well, do you have quicktime on your computer?

If so, try hitting ctrl + F5 to completely reload the page. If that doesn't do it...then I dunno.

If you don't, you can get it from Apple's site.

Back
Top Bottom