Bono in Boston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestgirl said:

and also according to the news cast. They state that he is a "Native Chicagoan" I'd like to clarify if I may that he is NOT a native of my town. He dropped in from CA in December.

who are you anyway? were you ever one of his myspace friends? he has talked to me about a few chicago people - wonder if i heard your name or about you... you can email me at juggsalicious@gmail.com

I'm one of Midwestgirl's friends....I too have meet Pavel.

When you first meet him he seems like an overall nice and caring guy. But when you talk to him he just hides his true personallity with his Bono impersonations. I admit, when you see him from a far he does look like him a bit and he can talk just like him. That he has studied, apparently, he hasn't studied Bono's singing, unfortunatly for the rest of us.

He has this way of making himself the center of attention. He'll make these stupid jokes, either about others or himself, and he'll due this fake laugh to try to cover up the fact that the joke was lame or hurtful.

He reminds me of a little kid, if all eyes aren't on him, he will do the most obnoxious thing to get your attention.

kafrun said:

Just when I thought this thread would finally die down, THERE'S MORE!!!!!

All right...let's do the math here shall we?

7 to 8 gigs a month, right?

At about $1000 a piece, that equals $7500 per month.

And that's $90,000 a year.

I guess if you take out the taxes, that would equal to his MySpace page amount of $60,000 to $70,000 per year.

Starving artist my ass!

You know, I´ve been thinking about this and it occurred to me that the more we talk about him, the more he is enjoying this whole circus that has been created around him.

But if we ignore the subject, he will go on duping poor unsuspecting people, so it´s kind of a vicious circle.

I wonder if PM has anything to say regarding what he is doing.

juggsalicious said:

he doesnt have the thick skin to be from chicago! poor baby had to run back to california when it got to be in the teens for weather here.
chicago has rejected him. us midwesterners dont tolerate bullshit very well.
hell, he aint even a native american - he still has his greencard!

What I don't get is that if he came to this country so many years ago, why is he not a US citizen?

And according to his MySpace page, it looks like he's been in the San Diego area since the mid 80's.

DUH! :huh:

counldn't tell :hmm:

the news lady did say he doesnt say he's Bono to people, but he doesnt say he isn't Bono :tsk:

I think it is gross that he lets people foolishly say things to him thinking it is Bono. How sad.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
You know, I´ve been thinking about this and it occurred to me that the more we talk about him, the more he is enjoying this whole circus that has been created around him.

But if we ignore the subject, he will go on duping poor unsuspecting people, so it´s kind of a vicious circle.

I wonder if PM has anything to say regarding what he is doing.

i know he reads this forum. and i know it irritates the shit out of him - he thinks this is very unjust and wanted to sue this website for slander.
i dont think we are being slanderous at all - he is the one who is acting inappropriately - we are just laughing at him.

pavel only wants positive attention, and demands attention always.

when i had told him about these posts back in january, after the first trip to boston, he had a hell of a lot to say about each and every one of you, none positive. that is when i started to notice he was becoming obsessed with his image, and wanted to perfect his appearance. he kept on asking me where he could go and buy 'U2 clothes'... so i gave up and gave him the link to the amber sunglasses, told him to cut his hair, actually found the same winter leather on ebay, and told him to charge a nose job.
he bought an INSPI(RED) tshirt instead - cheap-o!

this IS a big circus - and pavel is the circus freak!

Allegra said:

What I don't get is that if he came to this country so many years ago, why is he not a US citizen?

And according to his MySpace page, it looks like he's been in the San Diego area since the mid 80's.

DUH! :huh:

he and his family are 'refugees' from yugoslavia. i guess its really hard to apply for citizenship or he just doesnt care - especially harboring terrorists in his rent free san diego apartment.

juggsalicious said:

i know he reads this forum. and i know it irritates the shit out of him - he thinks this is very unjust and wanted to sue this website for slander.
i dont think we are being slanderous at all - he is the one who is acting inappropriately - we are just laughing at him.

when i had told him about these posts back in january, after the first trip to boston, he had a hell of a lot to say about each and every one of you, none positive. that is when i started to notice he was becoming obsessed with his image, and wanted to perfect his appearance. he kept on asking me where he could go and buy 'U2 clothes'... so i gave up and gave him the link to the amber sunglasses, told him to cut his hair, actually found the same winter leather on ebay, and told him to charge a nose job.

well if he is so 'upset' by this site and the posts here then I dare him to come in here and post a response to defend himself..:tsk: He won't survive the onslaught of everyone here if he did...

Sue for slander!!! :lmao: now that is funny...

Allegra said:

Just when I thought this thread would finally die down, THERE'S MORE!!!!!

All right...let's do the math here shall we?

7 to 8 gigs a month, right?

At about $1000 a piece, that equals $7500 per month.

And that's $90,000 a year.

I guess if you take out the taxes, that would equal to his MySpace page amount of $60,000 to $70,000 per year.

Starving artist my ass!

he does NOT make $1000 per appearance. it is more like $250-$500. maybe $1000 if it is a several day event, or maybe that is including their airfare and hotel and food etc that also gets paid for him...
he is very cheap. his money in the bank came from his fathers estate. only since december has pavel paid rent, and thats only $450 a month at that - the last 20 years or so he has lived rent free. when he finally moves back to cali, he will be rent free once again.
greg flamm once said (according to pavel) that if he played with his band, and did it full time, he would make an income of approx 65K a year. that is why he posted it on his myspace.
he probably only has 2-3 PAYING gigs a month right now. like i said, the today show was for free. being on the news is for free. namm was for free. eating breakfast at wherever is for free, and i will put money on little or no tip from him.
so technically, he makes shit for a living. people assume he is working all of the time, but reality is he just wont remove the rose sunglasses etc.
my beef about him claiming to be a starving artist was because he would brag about having all of this money in the bank from his fathers estate, and more coming, yet was too cheap to buy someone else a drink!
once a man in a department store was very kind to give me $15 to cover my bill, as i had a new checking account and they wouldnt take starter checks nor did i have my visa checkcard yet. this touched my heart so much, this simple act of kindness, that i turned around the next day, withdrew $300 from my checking account and bought giftcards for a nearby elementary school to pass out to their needy families - like paying it forward. pavel actually got pissy about this - and said that i dont even KNOW those needy families, yet am giving them hundreds! he further complained that he just had to pay off an $8K CC bill and could really use that $300. he asked me to consider giving HIM the target giftcards.
wow - i dont know anyone else who is starving and begging for charity, yet can afford to pay off an 8k cc bill in one month.
perhaps he gave himself a raise to 1k a gig... perhaps him spending his inheritance galore and the bank is running low...
perhaps he is just a greedy son of a bitch!

juggsalicious said:

when i had told him about these posts back in january, after the first trip to boston, he had a hell of a lot to say about each and every one of you, none positive.
:cute:

juggsalicious said:

Oh dear, I´m gonna have so many sleepless nights now that I know Pavel has been calling us every single name under the sun. :wink:

And as for any law suits, he can go ahead and sue us but he doesn´t have any grounds to do so. Any judge would tell him to go home and use the money he would be spending in the proceedings to get his hair cut. lol

Last edited:
juggsalicious said:

he does NOT make $1000 per appearance. it is more like $250-$500. maybe $1000 if it is a several day event, or maybe that is including their airfare and hotel and food etc that also gets paid for him...
he is very cheap. his money in the bank came from his fathers estate. only since december has pavel paid rent, and thats only $450 a month at that - the last 20 years or so he has lived rent free. when he finally moves back to cali, he will be rent free once again.
greg flamm once said (according to pavel) that if he played with his band, and did it full time, he would make an income of approx 65K a year. that is why he posted it on his myspace.
he probably only has 2-3 PAYING gigs a month right now. like i said, the today show was for free. being on the news is for free. namm was for free. eating breakfast at wherever is for free, and i will put money on little or no tip from him.
so technically, he makes shit for a living. people assume he is working all of the time, but reality is he just wont remove the rose sunglasses etc.
my beef about him claiming to be a starving artist was because he would brag about having all of this money in the bank from his fathers estate, and more coming, yet was too cheap to buy someone else a drink!
once a man in a department store was very kind to give me $15 to cover my bill, as i had a new checking account and they wouldnt take starter checks nor did i have my visa checkcard yet. this touched my heart so much, this simple act of kindness, that i turned around the next day, withdrew $300 from my checking account and bought giftcards for a nearby elementary school to pass out to their needy families - like paying it forward. pavel actually got pissy about this - and said that i dont even KNOW those needy families, yet am giving them hundreds! he further complained that he just had to pay off an $8K CC bill and could really use that $300. he asked me to consider giving HIM the target giftcards.
wow - i dont know anyone else who is starving and begging for charity, yet can afford to pay off an 8k cc bill in one month.
perhaps he gave himself a raise to 1k a gig... perhaps him spending his inheritance galore and the bank is running low...

:|

:crazy:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:laugh:

You made me spit my coffee all over the keyboard.
New one is in the mail. Very sorry :wink:

I'll also get set to working on the bracelets for everyone to wear. Support the cause, ya'll! :wink::cool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Oh dear, I´m gonna have so many sleepless nights now that I know Pavel has been calling us every single name under the sun. :wink:

And as for any law suits, he can go ahead and sue us but he doesn´t have any grounds to do so. Any judge would tell him to go home and use the money he would be spending in the procedures to get his hair cut. lol

:lmao:

I've been saying bad things about him here since 2004 and he hasn't sued anyone yet! :shrug:

This just makes me sick to no fucking end! he dont tell people that hes not bono..its FRAUD!! he should be sued ! i cant believe bono would put up with this.. it could demean his image if this pavel goes out and does something and people think its bono..:mad:

tanner_sis said:
This just makes me sick to no fucking end! he dont tell people that hes not bono..its FRAUD!! he should be sued ! i cant believe bono would put up with this.. it could demean his image if this pavel goes out and does something and people think its bono..:mad:

Hey, if he gets sued....bye bye daddy's inheritance....

Midwestgirl said:

Hey, if he gets sued....bye bye daddy's inheritance....

Now wouldn't that just suck, he couldn't go buy his expensive RED shirts to imitate Bono.....get real

If this is your job and your life, I think he should work a lot harder at it...because he just ain't cuttin it...

juggsalicious said:

This is sad but fucking HIGH-LARIOUS at the same time.

What a moron!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom