Bono in Berlin plus New article by Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

X00038_9.jpg

[/IMG]

Could somebody dewatermark this for a girl with a Bono crooked bottom teeth fetish?

:reject:

Hullo, world...I JUST noticed he only had one earring in. Where's me specs?

:nerd:

Lila64 said:
from U2.com:

‘Danke schoen.

:laugh: can we PLEASE add this to the list of U2.com fuck ups?

it's danke schön in german... schoen is dutch for shoe... :lol:

:love: he's looking mighty fine... :drool: love the leather

last unicorn said:

Can someone make a download out of the You Tube video? It's so great, especially when B comes on stage, all the appreciation he's getting from the people, and his speech is just amazing, very passionate and powerful.

:whistle: I might be downloading it now...

:wink: dibs I the right to gif it! :tongue:

Galeongirl said:

:laugh: can we PLEASE add this to the list of U2.com fuck ups?

it's danke schön in german... schoen is dutch for shoe... :lol:

:love: he's looking mighty fine... :drool: love the leather

Ahem.....:hmm: and where did you get that avatar missy????
Hmmmmmmmmmm? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:uhoh: my avi? well.... somebody posted a pic last week... and I got it saturday I think..

:wink: requests for gifs can be posted in the gif thread, BUT will be done saturday or sunday since I won't be online for the rest of the week

here's the youtube file
http://download.yous endit.com/1549E63D17A41ACA

Last edited:
^ Beautimous!!! Thank you Dahlia! :hug:

JC...lucky you to have a hubby with crooked bottom teeth!

(yes, I know I'm weird!)

I just watched it.
The speech Michael Mittermeier gave, and Bono's and both very just amazing. :)

last unicorn said:
I just think that some people have no idea and don't really care about Bono, or are stuck in the past.

Well, the two people (Michi Mittermeier & Olli Geißen) who called him Bono Vox are actually huge U2 fans. As far as I know, they already went to U2 concerts in the 80s. Maybe they are really stuck in the past ;) or they looked for a way to be more formal by adding the "vox". Dunno. The coolest thing was the "FC BONO" thing anyway. Once FC Bono fan, always FC Bono fan ;)

Bona Vox said:

Well, the two people (Michi Mittermeier & Olli Geißen) who called him Bono Vox are actually huge U2 fans. As far as I know, they already went to U2 concerts in the 80s. Maybe they are really stuck in the past ;) or they looked for a way to be more formal by adding the "vox". Dunno. The coolest thing was the "FC BONO" thing anyway. Once FC Bono fan, always FC Bono fan ;)
Yes, I know that both of them are huge fans.
I didn't hear Michi Mittermeier calling him that way.
That's because I haven't seen his introduction speech, it's not up on You Tube, at least I haven't found it yet.
Yes, the FC Bono thing, I have heard about it, it's very cool! I want to join.

Both of them just said it once. Mittermeier normally said Bono, but one time he used the Bono Vox.
Geißen later added the Vox, but it seemed like he wasn't sure if he should or not.

Normally we call him Bono :)
And we Germans tend to say Bone-o rather than Bonno.

For me he is Borussia Bono anyways ;)

Back
Top Bottom