Bono - His last appearance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

Is it just me, or does his neck look kinda long in this one (not saying that's necessarily a bad thing...just find it interesting)?

Yes it looks long, and lovely:drool: Whether or not it's the angle, that's one sexy neck:drool: ;)

Wow, U2Kitten, what a review!

Whatever keeps your interest. :).

:uhoh: Yeah, maybe it keeps my interest a little too much :reject:

age is completely irrelevant.

And while I have my days where I'm bemoaning the fact that I've missed out on so much of the neat stuff in their career, the bottom line is, I'm into the band now, and that's really all that matters, right?

Angela

:yes:

Because now all of us have left are the pics and the songs anyway. It doesn't matter when, you found them, you're like a hitchhiker picked up along the highway with no one on it joining the great journey that is U2. Welcome aboard. :)

And I hope none of us are finished yet, especially not U2!

Moonlit_Angel said:

02bonoq.jpg

Is it just me, or does his neck look kinda long in this one (not saying that's necessarily a bad thing...just find it interesting)?

His neck is long all the time but you can't usually see it because most of the time he's got it covered with hair and collars. That's why I go 'gimme neck' and I like it when you can see his whole neck like in this picture:tongue: See what a gorgeous neck he hides under there and why I am so hot for it!

Tabby[/i] [B]His neck is long all the time but you can't usually see it because most of the time he's got it covered with hair and collars. That's why I go 'gimme neck' and I like it when you can see his whole neck like in this picture:tongue: See what a gorgeous neck he hides under there and why I am so hot for it![/B][/QUOTE] LOL said:
Yes it looks long, and lovely:drool: Whether or not it's the angle, that's one sexy neck:drool: ;)

Hehe, yep...

Originally posted by U2Kitten
:uhoh: Yeah, maybe it keeps my interest a little too much :reject:

Hey, you're talking to somebody who is known in her household for getting just a wee bit too interested in certain things from time to time, so...I understand :hug:. If being interested in this stuff makes you happy, then have at it.

:yes:

Because now all of us have left are the pics and the songs anyway. It doesn't matter when, you found them, you're like a hitchhiker picked up along the highway with no one on it joining the great journey that is U2. Welcome aboard. :)

That's a nice way of putting it. And thanks...I'm happy to be on board. I've been on board for almost two years now, and that whole time's been great, and I know it'll continue to be that way.

And I hope none of us are finished yet, especially not U2!

I know I'm definitely not finished yet. And from the sounds of things as of late, it doesn't seem that U2's finished yet, either. And that makes me happy.

Also, your other post to Hanover was great, too. Very well said.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, yeah, you know, now that you mention it...

Uh, oh, that's how I got sucked into being a neck lover. I never really noticed it until some of the neck girls started drawing attention to it, then I looked and fell hard for the sexy neck:drool:

Hey, you're talking to somebody who is known in her household for getting just a wee bit too interested in certain things from time to time, so...I understand :hug:. If being interested in this stuff makes you happy, then have at it.

I've had that reputation since I was a little kid. My Mom called it 'getting on kicks.' When I like something, I really like it, and get way overboard into things more than a lot of people would. Thats's just how I am! :uhoh: Thanks for understanding :hug:

That's a nice way of putting it. And thanks...I'm happy to be on board. I've been on board for almost two years now, and that whole time's been great, and I know it'll continue to be that way.

I know I'm definitely not finished yet. And from the sounds of things as of late, it doesn't seem that U2's finished yet, either. And that makes me happy.

;) :yes:

Also, your other post to Hanover was great, too. Very well said.

Angela

Last edited:
and the most fun, and the hottest :drool: Nice to have others to share it with :)

U2Kitten said:
Uh, oh, that's how I got sucked into being a neck lover. I never really noticed it until some of the neck girls started drawing attention to it, then I looked and fell hard for the sexy neck:drool:

LOL. Well, hey, if I must be drawn to anything...

I've had that reputation since I was a little kid. My Mom called it 'getting on kicks.' When I like something, I really like it, and get way overboard into things more than a lot of people would. Thats's just how I am! :uhoh: Thanks for understanding :hug:

No problem. The same can be said with me-been that way since I was a kid as well. But as you guys said, this is definitely a fun "kick" to have, so... :). And it's definitely nice to find others out there who understand, with any kick that any of us get on, be it U2 or some movie or some actor or some show or whatever. Like I said in another thread, I love coming here and knowing I won't annoy anybody with my constant talk about U2 (my family likes them, but there's gotta be days when they just want to shut me up about them, LOL. They're pretty good about it overall, though-they're used to this kind of behavior from me, so...).

You're welcome. :) :hug:.

Angela

Kitten, I am so touched by your reply to my last post. I have never heard words expressed with such thought and passion as the the one's you used in your response. You are indeed wise and I salute you and remain yours in respect.

Bono's hair looked great both during the Elevation tour and pre-ATYCLB, but it doesn't now.

Bono has almost always had longish hair, but now i think it's time for him to shave it and go bald gracefully. With that beard dealy, I think it'd look pretty cool. He looked so rock and roll during Popmart.

Just my 2 cents

Is anyone else thinking this?

No way. Keep the hair! Think how old he'd look with no hair. Bald is NOT rock and roll, it looked like a mangy dog who had been chewed by goats. No one else in the band has any hair. Let's keep one guy with hair on his head, thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom