Bono duck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Yeah, that shirt sucked! I saw the bono funeral plan thingy...its alittle scary and sad to think about. I guess he likes to be prepared.

I saw that funeral plan thing, too. I'm thinking it's just meant as some plan for way in the future. I wish they provided more context for what he was saying. I hate even thinking about this sort of thing.:(

yeah...I mean everyone thinks about it and jokes about it. Its probably just that and its getting blow way out of proportion...like things tend to do. I am sure we have nothing to worry about.

nanavancouver said:
After my father died I updated my will and wrote out funeral plans. Some people just like to be prepared for the inevitable.

Dang it! I forgot to sign out from that name again!

Dismantled said:
yeah...I mean everyone thinks about it and jokes about it. Its probably just that and its getting blow way out of proportion.
:yes:

"I'd like lots of weeping and wailing"??? Come on now, the guy's joking around.

so who's Bono flippin' off in that photo? any know the story? i hope it was in response to someone throwing stuff at him!

Yeah me too....why would you get into GA and then throw something at Bono?(besides yourself or your undergarments) You have to be a moron....

cap016.jpg

Dismantled said:
Yeah me too....why would you get into GA and then throw something at Bono?(besides yourself or your undergarments) You have to be a moron....

I'm going to have to practice throwing myself just in case. Don't think I can make it past 6 feet, not adjusting for vertical lift (he will be onstage and all), so I'll have to think of some way to get him to come closer! :sexywink:

Hey Shaliz....would these help you????

oimg_GC00408038.gif
[/IMG]

Bounce Shoes

Specs:

Size: 210mm-270mm
Color: blue, grey and red

Advantages:

A. Keep you fit;
By training all the cells and muscles, keeps you in a good shape.
B. No need for heavy-duty physical equipments or a gym;
With our Bounce Shoes, it is not necessary to buy heavy-duty & costly physical equipment or go to a gym on a regular basis.
C. Many tricks;
Tricks such as rocking, jogging, kicking, etc. using our Bounce Shoes. But running on your tiptoes is not possible.
D. Indoor & outdoor use;
our Bounce Shoes can be utilized both indoor and outdoor. But they should be kept away from water, oil, fragments and rough surfaces.

~BrightestStar~ said:

What's this about? Bono funeral plans???

And A kill Bono shirt? That person better hope I never meet them...

As for throwing undergarments...I think someone should throw the blue crack thong...:D

Thx for the stills u2granny! :hug:

BRIGHTEST!!! *squeals..........runs towards brightest

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throwing a blue crack thong is brilliant!! Oh I am so glad you are here!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DId you see our new party spot? WildHoney and I had to do it because we were nearing 600 posts...and I reached 1000 posts and I am sad you weren't here to see it all:(

Dismantled said:
Hey Shaliz....would these help you????

oimg_GC00408038.gif
[/IMG]

Bounce Shoes

Specs:

Size: 210mm-270mm
Color: blue, grey and red

Advantages:

A. Keep you fit;
By training all the cells and muscles, keeps you in a good shape.
B. No need for heavy-duty physical equipments or a gym;
With our Bounce Shoes, it is not necessary to buy heavy-duty & costly physical equipment or go to a gym on a regular basis.
C. Many tricks;
Tricks such as rocking, jogging, kicking, etc. using our Bounce Shoes. But running on your tiptoes is not possible.
D. Indoor & outdoor use;
our Bounce Shoes can be utilized both indoor and outdoor. But they should be kept away from water, oil, fragments and rough surfaces.

Hmmmmmm.....I'll have to get me a pair of those! I'll need lots of practice though....wouldn't want to jump right over him. Although, maybe Edge would be waiting on the other side. :shifty:

He he he...just remember not to run on your tiptoes....

Can you imagine if everyone in GA had a pair of these....h ah ahahahahahaha

like on a pogo stick......I think...maybe its a term for something I don't know about???:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ah..ok
I thought it was some strange concert term.....meet the concert virigin here! :huh:

you've never been to a concert??!! wow!

No it might not be a pogo stick..I'm afraid its a sex thing...someone clarify please:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

No it might not be a pogo stick..I'm afraid its a sex thing...someone clarify please:ohmy:

Of course you think it's a sex thing :laugh:

Never in my whole little life.....when (when not if) I get tix to their TO show, it will be the very first concert I've gone to in my whole life
:crazy:

Dismantled said:

Jumping up and down pretty much continuously. I'm short and that's pretty much how I move up at concerts. Just pogo my way to the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom