Bono and the Edge on the subject of slash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenni_Anne

The Fly
Someone once told me that there was a transcript of a yahoo chat where Bono and Edge joined in a conversation about slash under aliases, and then reveiled temselves at the end, (to the embarassment of the speculators) but i can't find it anywhere on the net, does anyone know where it is?

Jenni_Anne said:
Someone once told me that there was a transcript of a yahoo chat where Bono and Edge joined in a conversation about slash under aliases, and then reveiled temselves at the end, (to the embarassment of the speculators) but i can't find it anywhere on the net, does anyone know where it is?

:hmm: I am wary of this. There is a disturbance in the Force.

Yeah, doesn't sound too believeable to me. But I'd love to read it anyway. LOL.

Ask Sunny, she might know.

elevation2u said:
:reject: what is slash?

Well, dear, in this context it would be a story about two members of U2 who like each other quite a bit, and who express their liking for each other in ways that are forbidden. They might steal a secret kiss with each other, or (hopefully) go farther than that in a well-written story that must be downloaded and saved to read when one is alone, and free to celebrate that fordidden love...

But I digress. It's a story about Bono and Edge and them liking each other. A LOT.

'K?

:sexywink:

Nice, Martha :sexywink:
:lol: :lmao: :laugh:

You see, when two adults love each other very very much....

cept it doesn't HAVE to be Bono and Edge... tho most of it is. Sadly.

Last edited:
There is slash of every kind of imaginable...Star Trek slash...Tolkien slash (hmm...Sam and Frodo did keep that hug going for a while there) Star Wars slash...name a popular TV show, movie, band and there is slash about it..

Its fanfiction gone wild.

Why I don't know. Some of it as done as a joke to amuse friends, some honestly think it is practise for more serious writing later on.

Now you know more than you ever wanted to know! /

dream wanderer

Fallingstar, (Or, rather, gyrating-bono-gif-woman) about your signature - there's a leather day on PLEBA? :drool: gimme gimme!
What is leather day though? What do we do? (Can we steal Bono's fly suit and get high on bono-candles? hee hee!)
Speaking of which, I'm taking my lil sis trick or treating tonight and I'm being The Fly, though with vampire teeth! (Maccy takes too much effort...and doesn't wear leather!)

The chat thing does sound a lil fishy, tho there's no reason that my friend who found it would lie to me. She found it last year or so on some fanshrine, and then when she got me hooked on U2 she had to explain the attractions of slash (so yeah, elevation2u, i was young and innocent once too!) and she told me about the transcript but we haven't been able to find it again
:( :censored: :sad:
Sevikins - I dunno whether it was positive or negative - they joined in the convo pretending to think that yes, there was something between these Bono and Edge people, and then said that they were Bono and Edge. It would be a pretty easy feat for two fan-girls to SAY they were Bono and Edge, but the real ones must come online sometimes. (In fact, Bono knows about PLEBA, (ask JemEvans!) he's been on Zooropa too so I bet they must have an ID on here or something. If I was in a band I'd always be on my fan websites, and we know how B likes to soak up the adoration! :shifty: it could be any one of us!

Jenni_Anne said:
Fallingstar, (Or, rather, gyrating-bono-gif-woman) about your signature - there's a leather day on PLEBA? :drool: gimme gimme!
What is leather day though? What do we do? (Can we steal Bono's fly suit and get high on bono-candles? hee hee!)
:lol: @ that name! :eeklaugh:

Yes, there is a Leather Day on PLEBA. :yes: Or rather there was a weekly meeting of Leather loving girls; now there isn't that much interest in the B-man's special day. Everybody joins the ROSC meetings, Moobday and Frestyln' Friday but Leather Day seems to be a thing of the past. Go and look for yourself - yesterday I posted another Leather Day thread and just me, U2SavesTheWorld and Livluv posted pics. The good times are over.

What do we do? Others just post Leather Pics, I instead sit in front of my screen, dreaming and drooling over fantasies involving Leather Bono the way he was created - without leather, without suit, without fig leaf. :mac:

Come on in and join the remaining Leather Day Girls! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom