Bono and Ali at World Association of Children's Friends, Monaco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh oops I just noticed that I reposted ALL of the pics and not just teenie's pics. Sorry! I just posted all I had of the event. Anyways, soragio, at least you can see teenie's pics now!

I'm 5'2 and have met Bono a few times, each time he was wearing his Creepers. He's like 5'7 in Creepers so I think he's more like 5'5 in socks. Ali's probably like 5'2 or 5'3, though she's rarely in flats either.

Just back from Disney, cuddling with my kitty cat on my lap and reviewing the latest Bono/U2 news and pix....ah, these are great pictures. I love that they are supporting a(nother) charity event, too. Now, getting back to the good stuff...I LOVE the way Bono has his arm around Ali's waist or is holding her hand almost always when they are out. She is just gorgeous. She has a natural sexiness and confidence that is so cool and classy. She could wear a burlap bag and would make a guy's heart skip a beat with just her deep brown eyes and alluring smile. she is hypnotic- he is:drool: I think i love them both!!! He is my Fantasyland. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom