Anyone acces to PPS Vienna? Pics of Adam +Suzi on holiday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They seems like a wonderful couple :cute:
Suzie almost looks like a different woman compared to that picture of her from a few years ago.

I didn't get them from PPS.

IrishThunder said:
Oh totty86, you did not waste your time, lots of us got to see these pictures last night which we all appreciated!

Spanisheyes thanks too, did you both get the pictures from pps vienna ?

I am still trying to track down the Roman Abramovich on holiday pictures (just out of curiosity!) and was wondering if PPS Vienna pictures are available at any other agency. Perhaps one where a password is not needed?

Thanks again!

P.S I guess Bono has been photographed on the beach often enough, Adam is pretty lucky with regards to privacy so I am sure he would not mind us all seeing him in his green shorts!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Thank you :drool:
The last one, lucky lucky women :|

Thank you too both! Tootty & SpanishEyes :heart:

Tell me about it..I would love to trade places with her.:wink:

Awww, bless! Where did Adam's stomach go? Lmao. I'll forgive him, he's getting on a bit now ;)

Heh, we shall forever seek topless Edge pics...

Edgette said:

I think I'd literally combust if pictures of Edge like that surfaced.

You know I would combust right with you!!!!! :yes:

Edgette said:

I think that shirt he wore to Live 8 is glued to his skin. :wink:

I know...I'm so tired of the black on black look but that shirt is wearing out it's welcome! :grumpy: He changed his look a bit during Elevation from numbers shirts to whatever shirts for the 3rd leg. I had hoped he would ditch the black on black look for the 3rd leg of this tour but I guess not :grumpy:

AtomicLemon said:

Have you ever seen a rock star with a woman who wasn't fit? ;)

hmmm

I think the other girls are notlike that.
I meant it more in a sportive way.

Ali is a bit more womanly (i do not mean rubens here - I mean beautiful slender yet with some curves)
Morleigh and Ann seem very thin, but more as from their diet and not because of working out
you know what I mean?

Suzi looks like she does some ... running or stuff

that is what i meant :)

Edgette said:

I think I'd literally combust if pictures of Edge like that surfaced.
Well, he's not on the beach, but this is as close as I've seen.

edgeplayingguitar2.jpg

edgeplayingguitar.jpg

:wink:

arw9797 said:

I know...I'm so tired of the black on black look but that shirt is wearing out it's welcome! :grumpy: He changed his look a bit during Elevation from numbers shirts to whatever shirts for the 3rd leg. I had hoped he would ditch the black on black look for the 3rd leg of this tour but I guess not :grumpy:

He did wear a red t-shirt last night. :)

Great pictures from last night's show on flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/delineated/

RocknRollKitty said:

Ozzy Osbourne! :yes:

Why don't you just go ahead and post the pics, I mean, if you are going to send them to 80 people, what makes the difference? I want to see!

they are posted. Go back a few pages.

RocknRollKitty said:

Ozzy Osbourne! :yes:

Why don't you just go ahead and post the pics, I mean, if you are going to send them to 80 people, what makes the difference? I want to see!

I feel like i need to defend myself again. I didnt want the pictures to be posted on Pleba or at any other forum because it appears that Adam and Suzie dont know that they are being photographed. They also keep themselves very much to themselves - they are not in the public eye and i would feel guilty about violating their privacy.
I can understand why you think it is a bit stupid to refuse to post the pics on Pleba and then send them to people through email - but i am doing it in the hope that they keep them for their own personal viewing and not post them at Pleba or any other forum. That is just how i feel about it!! Im sorry if you feel differently.
But anyway - i guess it doesnt matter now - because they have been posted by Spanisheyes - i dont agree with her doing it but she has every right to!!

Thanks Amanda! All I saw were all those emails, then the end and assumed they weren't there! Thanks Esther!

Tooty, I know your intentions were honorable, a lot of people feel that way especially if kids are involved. I respect that, but I don't see the point in sending them to so many people instead of posting, because the same result occurs, lots of people seeing the pics. They are very nice and tasteful and I don't think they'd be upset over it like Bono was over the bare butt ones. Besides, I didn't even see them until somebody told me they were here, so maybe the average lurker won't look anyway.

One more thing, about the 'fit' part, it eternally bugs me that a girl has to have a perfect bod but a guy can look old and have ponch gut and nobody cares. It's not just rock stars, I see it in TV shows like King of Queens and tons of commercials. A guy can be old, fat, bald, downright ugly, and the hot girl still loves him. But you'll never see a show or commercial where the girl is on the hefty side and the guy is hot, and that is a sad message for society and drives teenage girls to eating disorders. Okay rant over.

Back
Top Bottom