Ahhhhhhhh! Why is this not me?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
I found this pic I've never seen of Bono kissing a fan, on the lips!!

kiss_fan.jpg

Bonofire said:

That actually does resemble me:yes:
Seriously.....

I wish it was me.
I don't think y'all know just what I would do to kiss Bono.
Gosh.......look at that:eek: Sooooo purty.....Bono mouth......:drool: :drool:....I am so jealous:yuck:

He needs to be careful going around kissing people...
he could get mono.
Bono with mono=:barf:

Hmmmmmm what am I going to do next tour. Stay as a brunette or go blond. ;)
Although he pulled someone up with pink hair at Slane and Im not brave enough to go pink. :D

Queen Betty said:
Y'know, I've never been kissed before, so if Bono gave me my first kiss... :eek: :heart: :D

That'd be something to brag about. :laugh:

Are you kidding!? You'd be scarred for life. No guy could ever match up to your Bono kiss. You'd have to become a nun or something. :sexywink: :p

Re: Smoochies!

Queen Betty said:
Y'know, I've never been kissed before, so if Bono gave me my first kiss... :eek: :heart: :D

That'd be something to brag about. :laugh:

o_O You'll have to beat me TO him.

I have reserved Bono in the Mona's First Kiss slot

er

position

er.

fook.

BTW.......HOLY HOMINA BEANS AT THAT PIC O_O :tongue: :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Smoochies!

Queen Betty said:

He he he, we'll see, we'll see. They say U2'll be touring in 2004, and I hope they come to Boston early. :D

:mad:

[COLOR=royal blue] Not before D.C.! *sends Bono psychic vibrations*

:eek:

wait... :shifty:

;)
[/COLOR]

Re: Re: Re: Smoochies!

Queen Betty said:

He he he, we'll see, we'll see. They say U2'll be touring in 2004, and I hope they come to Boston early. :D

Who is this "They"??!?!??
SO I only have to wait another year and few months until I can rush the stage and get some Bono grabbin'?!?!?!?
EXCELLENT!!!!!
So, by 2004, I'll be "legal" therefore anything that happens, they guys can't get into any legal trouble.......EXCELLLLLENTTT!!!!
*starts plotting evil grabbing/seducing plans* :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Smoochies!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Who is this "They"??!?!??
SO I only have to wait another year and few months until I can rush the stage and get some Bono grabbin'?!?!?!?
EXCELLENT!!!!!
So, by 2004, I'll be "legal" therefore anything that happens, they guys can't get into any legal trouble.......EXCELLLLLENTTT!!!!
*starts plotting evil grabbing/seducing plans* :evil: :evil:

"They" would be Dallas Schoo according to YouTwo.net and Adam according to Zootopians *choughimazootopiancough* that visited Dublin late July-early August.

*Continues pondering cutting & dying hair for MacPhisto costume*

It sounds like Bono's going to be chased down by PLEBAns looking for their first kiss next tour! He better watch out- maybe Adam, Larry, and Edge can take some of the pressure off him. :D

PLEBAns = :wave: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bono = :shocked:

Kissin bono

Oh gosh, if i got near bono..... you would have to pry me off of him with a crow bar!!! I would NOT mind being scarred for life after being kissed by him.....mm mmm mm! then after that he can bite me fingers and offer to be grabbed all he wants! :D do i hear an "amen" ladies?? hehe;) why stop at just one thing, why dont we go for all of it! he thinks the PLEBAs are scary now, just wait till the next tour! bono were coming for you baby!!!

Re: Re: Ahhhhhhhh! Why is this not me?!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

He needs to be careful going around kissing people...
he could get mono.
Bono with mono=:barf:

fact: most people get some form of mono before they are 25, most times it's not the really bad kind and you won't even know you've had it so.....

.....Bono can KISS US ALL HE WANTS!!!!

:drool: :cute: :hug: :dance: :love:

Very interesting........

MonaVox said:

O_O WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EDGE TAKING THE PRESSURE OFF OF BONO???????????????????????????????

SCANDALOUS:shocked:
I don't know what that up there^ exactly means, but it doesn't sound good :evil: :macdevil:

Anyhoooo...........I think I will go to the next concert wearing a home made PLEBA shirt. It shall say "PLEBA" very large.
This will get Bono's attention, then when I get his attention......
I will lift up my shirt to reveal a bra that says ......
"Touch me......take me to that other place!"
:silent: :shocked: :silent:
I've said to much:shifty:

WTF!?!?!??! What did I just type?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Back
Top Bottom