Ahhhhhhhh! Why is this not me?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SamanthaPuff said:
Sweeeeeeeet Bono kisses :kiss: :heart: :drool:

It's bad enough he's kissing another girl but does he have to look so HOT doing it?! I want Bonoooooo! :scream:

and don't forget, that almost every day he passionly (like that ONE FROM THE PIC...no no-better!) kisses one woman....:macdevil: CHA CHA-and that is not u...:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

I'LL HANG THIS PIC IN FRONT OF MY BED AND IMAGINE THAT'S ME!!!...HE LOOKS...SO...SO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....WHRAR!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: HE TURNS ME ON...............................MMMMM.....:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

that's because......

Queen Betty said:
Goob! Dah, he's not that crazy about blondes, is he? :D

HE just hasn't met the right "blonde" yet :D
WTF am I saying!?!? Why am I defending blondes, I am brunette!?!?!?!??!?! :der: :shifty:

Queen Betty said:
Goob! Dah, he's not that crazy about blondes, is he? Ali is brunette! (so am I) :yes: Hmm... if I were you, sharry, I'd take a picture of myself from the side with my lips pursed, cut it out, and stick it over that other girl. :D
Well, haven't you ever heard about those one-night girls and all-life women?they differ...but both attract...:sexywink: ...so this blondie was for *night* and Ali-*for life*...And about that pic-good advice!!!-now i'm just in a middle of posing for photo...and my scissors are right by my side....:up:

that's because......

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

HE just hasn't met the right "blonde" yet :D
WTF am I saying!?!? Why am I defending blondes, I am brunette!?!?!?!??!?! :der: :shifty:
YEAH!!!GO-GOOOOOOOO BRUNETS!!!!!!!
:up: WE ARE WORTH BONO'S KISSES MORE THAN BLONDIES!!!!!!!!:up: :bono: :kiss: :bono: :kiss: :up:

Yeehaa!!

Hmm...

envisioning self with long, curly, blonde wig on head

:lmao:

Seriously, though, most girls aren't natural blondes anyway, and I'm willing to bet that the girl in the picture is really brunette. Plus, no matter who Bono looks at or kisses, his heart'll always belong to Ali. :yes: But a smooch from him is more than enough to satisfy me. :heart: I'm not greedy in that sense. :D

BUT DON'Y FORGET THAT BONO KISSES BLONDIE...AND I BELIEVE HE LOVES ALI BECAUSE OF HER MIND...AND HE WOULDN'T LOVE YOUR MIND, BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO TIME TO KNOW IT...SO....HE WOULDN'T KISS U TO THE MOUTH..:mac: :macdevil: :mac: :macdevil: ...HE WOULD BETTER KISS A BEAUTIFUL BLONDIE...:macdevil: :mac: :macdevil:

sharry_lt said:
BUT DON'Y FORGET THAT BONO KISSES BLONDIE...AND I BELIEVE HE LOVES ALI BECAUSE OF HER MIND...AND HE WOULDN'T LOVE YOUR MIND, BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO TIME TO KNOW IT...SO....HE WOULDN'T KISS U TO THE MOUTH..:mac: :macdevil: :mac: :macdevil: ...HE WOULD BETTER KISS A BEAUTIFUL BLONDIE...:macdevil: :mac: :macdevil:

Not if I grab his attention! If what Dallas Schoo says is true (about the next time U2 tour), then I'll be 17 when they come around and I'll look really good then! Ha ha! :evil: And I think you're underestimating our man when you say that he can't get an idea of what a person's like from looking at them. A'course, I'm not talking about appearances, I'm talking about attitude. :D I'm talking about how a girl carries herself. So, if I can figure out what all those girls he brought up onstage and kissed did to get his attn., then I'll be all set! He he. :macdevil:

Just a thought that's been on my mind: Could I get him to notice me if I just kept staring at him and smiling all pretty-like?

Queen Betty said:

Just a thought that's been on my mind: Could I get him to notice me if I just kept staring at him and smiling all pretty-like?

yeh, ofcourse!..If you kept smiling more pretty-like and lovely than 500 other girls all around stage.:mac:

Re: Uh...

Queen Betty said:

Geez, Sharry, you're making this sound like a showdown between us! If I get to kiss (mwah :kiss: ) Bono, it doesn't mean he won't pick you also! This was supposed to be a discussion, not a competition, so relax, breathe deeply in (inhales), and out (exhales). :D
hey!...who says bono hadn't kissed me already..?but this IS a discussion, not competition...and doesn't it sound good?..and who doesn't like to mess up others plans :D?it's a lot of fun!......AND I BREATHE VERY DEEPLY :angry:!!!

Back
Top Bottom