About the nachos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Why in the heck would there be nachos sitting on the steps in the first place! (In the Stuck video) LOL! It's hilarious! If I was that person who lost there nachos to Edge, I would make him buy me more though lol! But SERIOUSLY! Why would there be nachos there! Who sets their nachos on the ground anyway!

Did anybody else wonder why the nachos would be there?

Man... you're so right! I'm starved! I wish I had some.... I wonder what I have to eat around... I'm gonna go look!
Hi ylime :wave:

The nachos were there so that Edge could be seductively draped on the steps.

that person knew what they were doing. :up:

Must've been a PLEBA girl :wink:

The nachos were there so that Edge could be seductively draped on the steps.

Mmmmmm...Edge flat on his back, lips slightly parted, gorgeous green eyes looking up into mine...
thank you, thank you Nachos!!!! :bow:

upsidedownedge.jpg

Edgespet said:

Hmmm...bouncy, springy, slightly squishy...:hmm:

Yeah, I could do that! Can I have peach jello? And keep the whipped dream? Jello & cool whip belong together, you know! :tongue:

:drool:
:censored:

Something tells me we need the new album, and fast.

CMM said:
No sundae, that's Bono. Would a jello mold work?

EdgeJello.gif

I don't like jello, but I guess I would try it it Edge was part of it :D!

But even though that pic is just a drawing... it's pretty hott! Is it supposed to be Edge?

This is one of the most absurdly wonderful threads I've read in awhile, and that is saying something. :D

What about Larry? What would he be good covered in? Adam? :drool:

agreed that the new album need to come out - fast - but while we are here I'm believing that Adam would be the one most up for being covered in something like chocolate - call me old school but I perfer the chocolate senario:wink:

Hmmm...:hmm:
It may just be me, but I can easily see Adam covered with honey...matches that gorgeous skin tone of his! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Larry's a bit harder...have to think about that one for a bit!

Back
Top Bottom